2000, 100 series build

Benc

Explorer
About 180 as pictured, about 80 lbs will be removed with the factory crossmember and tow receiver, so a net gain of around 100 lbs over stock.
Not sure what the 2nd swing arm will be yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
About 180 as pictured, about 80 lbs will be removed with the factory crossmember and tow receiver, so a net gain of around 100 lbs over stock.
Not sure what the 2nd swing arm will be yet.

Not bad at ALL! Anyone putting one of these on isnt running a stock suspension, anyway!!

Last edited:

Redman333

Adventurer
Thanks for the pics of the rear all powdered. I have wondered what a white bumper on a white hundy would look like and I love it. I'll DEFINETLY be going that route when I get a chance to pick upy bumpers from you. That'll have to wait til tax time though. Then I'll be doing both from and rear and hopefully you'll have some idea of what the roof rack will be. I was going to buy gamiviti roof rack but have decided to hold off until I see what yours looks like.

Benc

Explorer
Thanks for the pics of the rear all powdered. I have wondered what a white bumper on a white hundy would look like and I love it. I'll DEFINETLY be going that route when I get a chance to pick upy bumpers from you. That'll have to wait til tax time though. Then I'll be doing both from and rear and hopefully you'll have some idea of what the roof rack will be. I was going to buy gamiviti roof rack but have decided to hold off until I see what yours looks like.
I love it as well! Makes me want to buy a white 100 now.
Just put my notice at my day job! After October I will be doing this full time.
Now I will be able to put the time into new products and hopefully cut my lead times down to 2-4 weeks.

mizzle415

Observer
Even more amazing than your incredible front bumper. Been learning to weld for the last couple of years while working on my trailer, but seeing your pics just makes me want to buy your instead. I have an understanding now for some of the effort it takes and I'm blown away by what you've put together here. Simply awesome!!

Benc

Explorer
Even more amazing than your incredible front bumper. Been learning to weld for the last couple of years while working on my trailer, but seeing your pics just makes me want to buy your instead. I have an understanding now for some of the effort it takes and I'm blown away by what you've put together here. Simply awesome!!

Thanks!
I have a ton of time into this design!
It was a long road getting it dialed in
And getting the slam style latch to work
But it all came together.

MagicMtnDan

2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition & 2021 F350 6.7L
y7yjujaj.jpg

Happy and somewhat "sad" to see the great work you've done on the 100 Series...I used to own one just like this (I was the first owner) and selling it is one of my great regrets. Seeing your now sold 100 in the same color as the one I owned brought back memories of how much I liked mine. I wasn't into off roading/expedition-ing then which is why I didn't think twice about selling it.

The bumper and accessory work you've done is outstanding! Great to see all these terrific options for the 100! Keep up the great work and entrepreneurship. I wish you lots of success with your hand built steel.

Benc

Explorer
Happy and somewhat "sad" to see the great work you've done on the 100 Series...I used to own one just like this (I was the first owner) and selling it is one of my great regrets. Seeing your now sold 100 in the same color as the one I owned brought back memories of how much I liked mine. I wasn't into off roading/expedition-ing then which is why I didn't think twice about selling it.

The bumper and accessory work you've done is outstanding! Great to see all these terrific options for the 100! Keep up the great work and entrepreneurship. I wish you lots of success with your hand built steel.

Thanks!
The 100 is a great platform and I will most likely have another in the near future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles