2000, 100 series build

nocensorbo

Observer
DAMMNIT!!!! If I didnt want one from the first thread, I def do now...you are seriously way to impressive with evrything you did. I wish I had those skills. I envy you, your ride, and your skills

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
nice build....wish I could get someone with your skills to build me front and rear bumpers for my grand cherokee

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Benc

Explorer
Haven't done too much lately. I have been busy with building the revised front bumper I'm getting into production. It a complete modular bumper with a removable grill guard or stinger. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428636441.449094.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1428636464.401350.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1428636483.295310.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1428636514.224892.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1428636536.032761.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benc

Explorer
^^
Yes, to fit the 9" lights. I will need to know soon if you would like one. I'm hopping to start production mid next week so will need to have it cut and bent with this batch to keep the price where it is. Let me know

Benc

Explorer
It's custom, but I would advise against it if you don't like wind noise! The light is nice but the noise is not worth it IMHO,

Benc

Explorer
Way worse than a roof rack! I don't know if it was the brand light bar or the location but it was almost unbearable!

novanut

Price?

Great looking cruiser. Maybe I missed it, but have you settled on a price for your bumper kits? Also, will it fit a 2000 lx470? I assume they are the same frame set up. thanks

Benc

Explorer
Thanks,
Yes it will fit the lx and the prices is $900 no guard $1100 with full guard or $1000 with single hoop

novanut

Thanks for getting back to me

The bumpers look great and I will keep you in mind. Just bought the lx a few weeks ago and am in the planning stages currently. Have been restoring the fj62 back to stock so the lx will be the adventure vehicle. Thanks again, lots of good ideas here.DSC03166.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles