200 Series Wheels

kaschool

Does anyone know whether the TRD Pro "Sema" style 17" wheels will fit on a 200 series cruiser? Specifically this is the wheel - PTR20-35110

anyone managed to get that on a LC 200 series? I think it would look pretty good.

rich

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
Those are Tacoma TRD wheels, right? No go on a 200 series for sure since they'd be 6-bolt and the 200 series has the 5-bolt hubs.

s-l1000.jpg

Are there TRD wheels from a Tundra you might like? Those would work.

DailyJeep

Adventurer
FN Wheels did/does make a 5 lug knock off compatible with Tundras/200 Series (done in an 18", not 17" wheel). They have removed them from their website, but might available if you call them directly.

Here's a thread about them, mounted pics on page 2:

Also from ih8mud, erroneous info at first but then corrected to the 18" TRD imitation:

kaschool

Those are Tacoma TRD wheels, right? No go on a 200 series for sure since they'd be 6-bolt and the 200 series has the 5-bolt hubs.

View attachment 542210

Are there TRD wheels from a Tundra you might like? Those would work.

Man I feel stupid... 5 bolt vs 6 bolt - should have realized that. thanks much for the feedback.

I'd like a nice 17" wheel ideally - this would be a spare set for winter/offroad driving and I'd likely have KO2 installed on them - so basically I could switch from summer to AT tires when necessary. Have been looking for TRD Rock warriors but struggling to find a good deal set on those

kaschool

FN Wheels did/does make a 5 lug knock off compatible with Tundras/200 Series (done in an 18", not 17" wheel). They have removed them from their website, but might available if you call them directly.

Here's a thread about them, mounted pics on page 2:

Also from ih8mud, erroneous info at first but then corrected to the 18" TRD imitation:
thanks a lot for the info! I will look into these options ....

molanginaeda

Observer
The Tundra TRD rock warrior 17” will fit LC200, but the wheel is discontinue by Toyota. You can look into a used set of wheels off any Tundra TRD Rock warrior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kayak Taco

Icon Alloys also makes the Rebound in good specs for the 200 series. I've been looking for the elusive Rock Warriors, but for the price of a good used set of Rock Warriors, you can buy a new set of Icon Rebounds, which I think have a better offset for bigger tires anyway (+25 vs +50 on the RWs)

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
www.Ih8mud.com is a great Land Cruiser resource.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles