2 Remaining GZL pop-up campers, 2019 GZL coming soon!

EarthCruiser HQ

We are almost maxed out for our GZL production for the year, and are looking forward to making some changes to the interiors for our 2019 model. If anyone has a full size truck and are looking for a camper option, we have 2 GZL slots left to fit these trucks. Contact Joe@earthcruiser.com for details.

We are currently working on new interior layout designs for the GZL, that will be released in 2019. We'll start sending out more pictures and information as they come available.

earthcruiser_gzl_interior_2.jpgearthcruiser_gzl_interior_1.jpg
Brent

erstwild

I have an odd question for you. I like your MOD/GZL offerings quite a bit. However, I would really rather have a full standing height fixed shell instead of a pop up (not worried about tight trails/trees with my needs) and some kind of large window boot passthrough. Are those options that you might be able to see accommodating?

Markgyver

Observer
I have an odd question for you. I like your MOD/GZL offerings quite a bit. However, I would really rather have a full standing height fixed shell instead of a pop up (not worried about tight trails/trees with my needs) and some kind of large window boot passthrough. Are those options that you might be able to see accommodating?
I second a fixed height also

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles