(2) ARB air compressors for air lockers - SOLD

Ruined Adventures

Brenton Cooper
I've got two of the smaller model ARB air compressors I need to sell. FYI, these are too small to air up your tires but could maybe be used for the right onboard air design, not sure. I picked these up locally on Craigslist quite a while ago and realized I couldn't use it for what I needed. I got them from Cameron at Krawltex (Cedar Park, Texas) who said the older unit was installed on an old project of his. Supposedly it was working when he removed it.

The newer model is the #CKSA12, still in the box, it appears that it was never installed. Has all the wiring included, still in the packaging.

I can't find much info or a model number for the older model. What you see is what you get. Has the blue air line and all the wiring still attached.

Here's a link with pictures

I need to get rid of these before we head south. If I'm asking too much then make me an offer.

Last edited:

Ruined Adventures

Brenton Cooper
SOLD locally to Expo member "spallet". Great guy who had an impressive collection of drool-worthy rides. He drove this Landcruiser up from Colombia and had some great tips for our upcoming trip...Thanks Mauricio, it was nice talking to you!
6639807351_0236c81855.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz