*SOLD* 1st Gen Tundra Overland Leaf Pack

For sale are a set of Archive Garage/Deaver Overland Leaf Springs for the 1st Gen Tundra (2000-2006). These springs have less than 5k miles on them. When I installed them ride quality in the rear and the extra travel was like night and day. If you have a shell or carry a constant load in the back of your truck you'll love the new ride quality. Here are a few details from the Archive Garage website:

-All the Deaver features: 10-leaves with poly slider pads, military wrap front eyes, bolted spring clips
-Lift over stock is about 1.5" with 500 lbs in bed for Access Cab, about 2" unloaded. Lift amount about same for Access Cab and Double Cab
-There is a left and right spring to combat lean, but owners should also shim the driver front coil or adjust coilover so front helps rear.
-These install directly in place of the stock spring with stock shackle hangers (or shackle flip)
-Excellent choice to be used together with the Archive Tundra Shackle flip (1.25" of additional lift)
-These springs are longer length than stock and have more arch for more droop. May require extending brake cable brackets if your shock length is extended.

Product Page Link with all info

Please comment or message me with any questions! (Sorry they are a little dirty in the pictures below) Local pick up in Atascadero, CA or I can ship them to you (Will need address to calc shipping). Asking $750

9b1GpVc.jpg

huUjL9s.jpg

trailscape

Explorer
Why did you end up removing these?

They've been on my list, but I don't know if they're in the budget just yet.

Why did you end up removing these?

They've been on my list, but I don't know if they're in the budget just yet.

I had to swap them out for a custom leaf pack after adding quite a bit more of weight. I actually have 2250lbs in the bed now. That being said when I first installed them I had about 600lbs total in the bed and it was like night and day coming from stock leafs. There was so much added droop I felt like a rock crawler haha. Also with the added lift there was so much more travel in the back I really loved it.

We're now full time on the road hauling around all our possessions so we have way to much weight for the Overland leaf pack. Please lemme know if you have any other questions!

Oh and here are some pictures from when they were installed back at the beginning of the year:

W74QBOf.jpg

0llU5mb.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz