1st Gen Sequoia vs GMT800 Suburban Advice

utherjorge

Observer
Those HD Burbs these days (I think they're called a 2500HD or some such) evvvvvvvvvery now and then do pop up on Craigslist. I even saw one that really didn't have a premium cost tacked on, no doubt because the dealer where it sat didn't know what they had. Even though it was Washington State, by the time I called my bank to get my financial poop together, it sold.

FYI in case anyone doesn't know this, the website SearchTempest searches all Craigslist ads around the country, along with eBay and other stuff, too. You can find just about anything. I have been looking for a Gen 2.5 Montero and one popped up this morning...far away from me. The search continues....

XJLI

Adventurer
And not that anyone has really bashed the Sequoia, but I also kinda wonder if the comments would be mostly the direct opposite if this was posted in the "Toyota: Tacoma, 4Runner, FJ, and Lexus GX" forum instead of the "Domestic: Full Size and other" Forum? ?‍♂️

You're not allowed to post non-Toyota things in that forum. The sheeple don't take kindly to that.

LOL what? IRS suburban?

All but confirmed for 2021.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles