1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ Deset explorer/offroader

elpoffroad

Adventurer
A few new pieces to the puzzle came in today. Window shades, a vivair 88p portable air compressor to air up after the adventures and last but not least ...arb awning 2000 :) can’t wait to install it :)
F85EA96D-5AF5-49B8-93E0-1507FE7D0FD8.jpeg

elpoffroad

Adventurer
It’s been a while since I have updated, we have been trailing the WJ quite a bit, everything is going strong besides a transmission leak that has me worried. I did end up buying control arms for the front. Still pending install. The awning mounted up good and will be hopefully seeing plenty of adventure this spring and summer.

Last edited:

elpoffroad

Adventurer
Well did a few more mods to the WJ. Front control arms were shot so decided to order some with some heims so chose the rough country flex arms and they bolted up great and added a 3/4 in spacer since the winch sagged the IRO 3'' lift.
After that decided to up the traction in the front so ordered an Spartan Locker and installed it in the front. Im happy with how it turned out and doesn't bother me that much on turns with the ratcheting.
Finally after installing new axle shafts it all got buttoned up with a little bit of armor for the front differential. Solid diff cover did the trick!!!
I am supper excited to hit the road again in the WJ. Looking at buying an Optima Battery soon to replace the one that is in ti currently!!!
Stay tuned, Much more to come!!!