1999 Jeep Cherokee Limited $11,000

Redheddedwonder

Located in Pasco Washington. (eastern WA)
$11,750

1999 Jeep Cherokee Limited
This Jeep is built and ready to go, Jasper motor and dana 44s!

I searched for about 6 months before I found this Jeep, bought from southern California and shipped up here. I thought I was going to keep it for a very long time. Plans have changed so here we are.

This Jeep is in excellent condition, zero rust (southern California). Limited Jeep with heated leather seats. Power seats, windows, locks and everything works. Custom headliner, very nice interior this old of Jeep. Jeep has 165,000 miles, only parts with that mileage are transmission and transfer case, and I have had zero problems with them. Everything else has been replaced/upgraded. Tons of money and upgrades have been put into this Jeep, list is below.

Front Axle is a G2 Dana 44 with ARB locker and 4.10 gears
Rear Axle is Currie Enterprises Dana 44 housing with G2 4.10 gears and ARB locker
Jasper Motor installed August 2016, still under warranty till August of this year. Motor has about 10,000 miles on it (installed at 155,418 miles). Have all receipts showing work, over $6000 worth.
3 row radiator installed with new motor
New starter and water pump installed with motor
K&N air filter
Flowmaster muffler
Tranny and transfer case fluids recently changed
ARB Compressor with air chuck to fill up tires
CB Radio installed
Hansen Front Bumper
Warn 8000 lb winch
Warn transfer case skid plate
Custom induction hood
3 inch pro comp lift with Rubicon Express adjustable track bar (no bump steer or death wobble)
Full leaf spring replacement, (not add a leaf)
JKS sway bar disconnects
Extended Brake lines
Custom Headliner

New parts still in box (will include for right price)
Napier Flat Fenders Flares ($385)
Powerstop Brakes pads and rotors ($165)
Ironman 4x4 Shackle Relocation kit ($145)

Only problem with this Jeep is the cruise control is intermittent. It works sometimes, and sometimes it doesn't, never bothered me enough to fix.
Other than that I have fixed a lot of little stuff on this Jeep while I have owned it, essentially worked out all the kinks! Benefit from my time and money.

More pictures in my craigslist add.
https://kpr.craigslist.org/cto/d/eltopia-1999-jeep-cherokee-limited/6880048209.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke