1999 in Las Vegas - could someone check it out please?

gxgn

Observer
Hi, line many of you here I start looking for a Landcruiser and got turned off with the very high prices. I found a 1999 Mitsubishi in Las Vegas, 163K miles, for $1975. Would any member here be willing to check it out for me please? I'm 6 hrs away and I would prefer to avoid the drive if it's in bad condition.
I cannot post a link but the car shows up in craigslist or directly on the dealer site (Autocash.com)

Please chime in if you think it's not worth my time.

Thank you
G

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-14 at 10.51.32 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-01-14 at 10.51.32 AM.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 41

plh

Explorer
not too bad from the photos, probably no locker, difficult to see if there is a switch. Price dropped to $1795. Cash talks $1300 and get with it!

SONICMASD

Adventurer
I called them about it and there are definitely problems with it, hence the crazy low price. Salesman was too busy to tell me what their inspection found and never called me back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
I assume that means you are going to walk away from this one - LOTS of problems admitted by the dealer? It must be a mess!

gxgn

Observer
Thank you guys, I appreciate your time. I'll need to focus on something that is in better shape, I don't have the skills or a garage to fix that one.

miloe79

Observer
I live in Vegas, i could check it out for you if you like, but that one seems like it doesnt have a locker. But i know of this other Gen. 2.5 also here in vegas thats for sale, and it has the winter package. Let me look for it and I'll post the link so you can check it out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles