1998 Land Cruiser - Dallas, TX - $9,000

jdlobb

Adventurer
It is with a heavy heart but a level head that I must offer my 100 Series Land Cruiser for sale.

Previous owner was a family member who is a certifiable car nut who take meticulous care of his vehicles. All major service has been done at Toyota dealerships, where other family member is Service Manager.

The Details:

1998 Toyota Land Cruiser
196,000 miles

IMG_1184.jpg

Known Maintenance (all backed up with paperwork):

A/C Compressor replaced - 150,636
CV Boots - 150,636
Timing Belt - 150,636
Battery replaced - 9/6/13

Modifications:

Doug Thorley Shorty Headers
K&N Air Filter
Iridium Plugs
18" Tundra wheels w/ Falken Ziex s/tz 275/65-18 tires
Pioneer AVIC-X920BT Stereo
Kicker speakers front and rear doors, factory amp bypassed

Cosmetic Issues:
Clear coat damage to roof
Paint chipped on rear bumper

Asking Price:
$9,000 or best offer

jonlobb86 at gmail.com

Last edited:

brandonhedberg

Adventurer
Nice 100. Are you the second owner? Any interior pics, such as drivers seat area. Do you have the factory headers and wheels or are they long gone?

Thanks... GLWS

jdlobb

Adventurer
I don't have factory hears or wheels. My uncle owned the vehicle for a few years, not sure of its history before that. I think he's responsible for about 50k miles.

I'll post some pictures later today or tomorrow.

jdlobb

Adventurer
Added a detail, I would also be willing to accept $9,000 cash and a $2,000 vehicle in trade, so long as it was running well.

WHAT??? I thought you just got this car and were very happy with it. And you had planned trips.

This sucks to see you parting away with it. Oh well, one has to do what they have to do.

GLWS.

jdlobb

Adventurer
WHAT??? I thought you just got this car and were very happy with it. And you had planned trips.

This sucks to see you parting away with it. Oh well, one has to do what they have to do.

GLWS.

yeah, it's a complicated situation. But honestly, I do love this truck and I will probably be looking for another 100 or.....fingers crossed....a 200, in just a few months. But if it doesn't sell now, it's not a big deal. I don't HAVE to sell, but my life would be a lot easier for a while if it did sell.

jdlobb

Adventurer
Up for sale again, this time for $9k or best offer

looking to sell or trade for the right car (sporty coupe or sedan) at a comparable price

email me direct at jonlobb86 at gmail.com

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles