1998 EarthRoamer ER2K - Build #1 - 1998 24v cummins auto 2500 shortbox quad cab $95k

rawtoxic

Seems like a fair buy compared to other stuff out there. Could be overweight my rig on 3/4 ton chassis is very close itself.

On another note I hate 'feeler sales'. You listed the thing on craigslist nationwide; it is for sale.

Hodor

First one eh? Im sure there are some kinks they were working out in this build, and it sounds like the truck has been further edited from there. Cool factor, but still pricey

adam88

Explorer
It's not anything like the current earthroamer. Totally dfiferent design. This one has been up here for sale before. I believe this person gutted the entire thing and redid the interior. As far as I can recall it doesn't even have a bathroom.

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
I think Tom here under Mattersnots was the previous owner? I want to say he was asking around 45K around 6 years ago? Id have to try to find the old sale link.

Last edited:

Porkchopexpress

If this is really the first one, Earthroamer should buy and display it. They have what looks like a photo of it on their website.

Our-Story-Header-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke