1997 Toyota Megacruiser BXD-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomad661

I'll also add, as I said, whenever I happen to make it back to Orefield to visit my mom I'd be happy to meet, see your vehicles, and have a face to face discussion. If after that meeting I still feel like you're a scumbag I'll be more then happy to tell you to your face. If you've actually changed/can convince me of that I'd be more then happy to provide an honest opinion to the forums. I'm not a big dog in this world but if I recall Jfrench was the only one with the patience and time to actually meet with you over the 79s.

I'm absolutely not going to buy a plane ticket just for that purpose though. Remember all those people willing to fly on the drop of a bucket to see the 79/meet you and how that was all smoke and mirrors?

Megacruisers

Get a look at these smoke & mirrors...

Attachments

• 28863.jpeg
    28863.jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 249
  • 28864.jpeg
    28864.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 278
  • 28865.jpeg
    28865.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 248
  • 28866.jpeg
    28866.jpeg
    15.8 KB · Views: 274
  • 28867.jpeg
    28867.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 263
  • 28869.jpeg
    28869.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 259
  • 20190911_153222_resized.jpg
    20190911_153222_resized.jpg
    865.3 KB · Views: 270
  • 20190911_153230_resized.jpg
    20190911_153230_resized.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 258
  • 20190911_153250_resized.jpg
    20190911_153250_resized.jpg
    763.7 KB · Views: 241
  • 20190912_084704_resized.jpg
    20190912_084704_resized.jpg
    923.4 KB · Views: 256

shade

Get a look at these smoke & mirrors...
Unfortunately, that's exactly what "smoke & mirrors" looks like once someone has completely destroyed their credibility over and over again. There's no way to authenticate any of those photos as being taken by you, of a vehicle you own. With your well documented history, I wouldn't even trust EXIF data - which those lack. No one trusts anything you say, and most anything that can be posted can be faked.

If you truly have become an honest businessman, the best way forward may be to find an honest reseller that trusts you enough to work with you, import the vehicles, and sell them to that business. Note that I don't mean another front you've thrown up in an attempt to obscure the business principals, as you've done before. Completely remove yourself from the process. Frankly, that's the only way I'd have anything to do with a vehicle you touched.

shade

I'm just supremely curious why he keeps trying to dupe the same crowd. Go screw with the ricer import guys or something. Or is he already doing that as well?
Try hard enough often enough, and you can always find a sucker. Those ridiculous robocalls must pay off enough to keep them coming.

nomad661

I know that's true but if scumbag actually made enough to pay of a million dollar judgement, wow. My guess, trust fund baby with inadeqeucy issues. (Also prob the same crowd that falls for this ********)...

shade

I know that's true but if scumbag actually made enough to pay of a million dollar judgement, wow. My guess, trust fund baby with inadeqeucy issues. (Also prob the same crowd that falls for this ****)...

Some people would have no problem declaring any form of bankruptcy to get clear of that bill.

zc911

I don’t post much here buuuuut, what’s being done here is illegal. You are disassembling the trucks and shipping them over as “car parts” to get around that pesky 25 year rule. Many people have been busted by the feds for doing the same with Nissan Skylines.
I wouldn’t touch any of these trucks with a 50ft pole. Uncle same could come knocking at anytime to confiscate your “car parts”

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
I don’t post much here buuuuut, what’s being done here is illegal. You are disassembling the trucks and shipping them over as “car parts” to get around that pesky 25 year rule. Many people have been busted by the feds for doing the same with Nissan Skylines.
I wouldn’t touch any of these trucks with a 50ft pole. Uncle same could come knocking at anytime to confiscate your “car parts”
You mean like these? I'm not a Rover guy but man does this hurt to watch. What a waste of resources when perfectly decent vehicles are destroyed by Customs while poor running swiss cheese from rust Corsicas and Tauruses are "legal". Doesn't change the reality of all the red tape and arbitrary bureaucracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne