1997 LX450 / FZJ80 - Turn Key - Beyond Kitted

zonker

Adventurer
It has been quite some time since I posted here on EXPO. Not that I have not wanted to.. but the last 6 months have been a little bit trying on this end. This is the official.. my 80 series went on Bring a Trailer this past Saturday. Closes this coming Saturday. This is all because of my health and the medical bills that have ensued. I love this LC and it has been my buddy since 2015. It is professionally prepared for serious travel. It was built for our trip down the Pan American Highway that never materialized in 2020. I wanted to make sure that it was not going to be a fix it as the trip rolls on. Instead prepare it beyond baselining.. add in all the best of everything. From OEM parts to all the recovery gear.. etc.

Have a look if you are interested. Has 131k.. triple locked and is in incredible shape. It includes all of the recovery gear which most of it has never been used. All of the backcountry spare parts from Birfields to relays.. and a handful of other misc. parts. A full tool set that should suffice for just about any repair on the road / off-road. Printed FSM and other important manuals.I only got a chance to test it out for 26k of those miles and enjoyed each one of them as they clicked by!

At the bottom of the photos is a full list of all services and modifications performed. Also a pretty comprehensive list of all the extras that are included. From a Dometic CFX50W fridge to tire chains for all four wheels!

More than happy to answer any questions or supply photos of something you need to see if interested.

Zonker.. aka "Will"

Here is the link to the "Bring a Trailer" listing.

LX450-009.jpg
LX450-010.jpg
LX450-011.jpg
LX450-012.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94