1997 Landcruiser "weekender" expo rig

fastevo

1997 Toyota Landcruiser FZJ80 and Trailer. Price drop to $6200 with everything I have to go with it!!!! I really need this gone as I am supposed to be in the air to Mexico on 10/15/15 Any serious offers will be listened to!! This truck is "base lined" and ready to take you where veer you want!

Was a Florida truck until Nov. 2010 w/ lockers, leather, moon roof. Maroon/dark red color. 195,000 miles. Lt 285/75r/16 Fierce Attitude tires w/ 80-85% tread. In 2011-2012 (@ 175,000 miles), the following was done: KYB shocks, “pesky heater hose”, EGR-all new parts and vacuum hoses, valve cover gasket, plugs, wires, cap and rotor (oem replacement parts), oil pump reseal, front crank seal, fan clutch, new radiator, all belts were done w/ Toyota water pump, thermostat replaced and a new radio antenna. Repacked wheel bearings, front and rear w/new seals. In the past 5,000 miles it has had new pads, new front rotors and serviced calipers. Has Slee headlight harness, after market driver side (front leather) w/newer padding, Land Tank Seat Bracket and Gamviti Gears. (I have extra gears, passenger side front now needs them.) Differentials have full synthetic gear lube trans and transfer case have full Synthetic and the Truck gets Mobil Extended life and filter every 5,500 miles. Truck has an ARB front bumper (that was purchased used and could use a fresh Powder Coat), ARB Awning with "custom mounts that use the dealer installed cargo rack. The deal will also include a Tripp Lite 1,000 watt inverter and 8500# winch (12000# is sold) I can also include my “make shift sleeping Platform in the deal as well. Also included will be a coleman camp stove and a small camping "potty". Truck has all three rows of Seats and the leather is “above average” Surface Cracking on passenger side, no rips or tears.

Cons: It is a 19 year old truck, it has some sun fading on roof and fender flares (apparently Florida sun is brutal) has minor dings and scratches. Carpet has bleach spots and tears in cargo area from previous owner… The wood grain is faded and some of the vents are “loose”, CD player works “usually” and backlight is out on radio display. ABS is disabled “correctly” NO light on, No Service Engine lights on, rear heat is “bypassed”. Truck runs and drives great and is ready for the next 100,000 miles. Rear locker is “jankie” sometimes it engages other times not, front locker never fails. Truck is rust free, body, floor boards, lift gate, pinch welds None! Axle housings have some surface rust. The pics show the worst of the interior as I want no Surprises for anyone!

Sold with the truck is a small stainless framed, aluminum tear drop cargo trailer. Trailer is approximately 5' long and 4' wide, very light weight #320 dry. Trailer was professionally built and makes for an easy to pull option that doesn't eat into fuel mileage and can easily be moved around by hand. Trailer was built to use 28" Geolander tires (to pull "flat" behind the Cruiser) but ran out of funds on the build, just has 50% Cooper road tires, wrapped around aluminum rims. I am sure I have missed some stuff. Please email me for pics as I am having a heck of a time getting them to load on my old Windows7 machine. Feel free to call as well. Thank you and regards, Steve 616-875-8699 or email at fastevo@centurytel.net Here is the link to the CL ad with pics https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/5242099975.html

Last edited:

fastevo

Bump,
Lets get this sold before my 1 year hiatus to Mexico! We will try $7500, to an expo member, and I will listen to any "reasonable" offer! Thanks Steve

Last edited:

fastevo

BTTT See above description! It needs to go, $6200 takes everything! I know the interior needs a few things, but the truck can be enjoyed as is! It is straight, rust free (minus the small pinhole sized surface rust on hatch) and base lined! Will come with all misc. camping stuff and trailer! Give me a call and lets make a deal! I REALLY need it gone! I am set to leave for Mexico in the next week and will be gone for a year! I really do not want to store it! You will be hard pressed to find one in the Midwest that is any cleaner! Regards, Steve

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior