1997 Ford F350 7.3L Quad Cab Manual 4x4

pratty85

Adventurer
I am hesitantly putting my truck up for sale and am no longer in need of a diesel truck. I am the second owner of this truck, I bought it from the original owner. It was very well taken care of and was used to pull a small horse trailer out west every year. This truck is 99.9% rust free, the bottom of the cab and inside the doors have been professionally rhino lined twice in its lifetime. The original bed was stored in a building that the roof collapsed and crushed the original bed. The flat bed is very heavy duty, and it has a hidden fifth wheel ball. This truck is very handy and well taken care of, and can handle any work you throw at it. I have been using it as my daily driver, so the miles will go up. Oil was changed every 3k miles. Gets 18mpg average. Has 280k miles but don't let it fool you! This truck is in great shape, and will go as far as you want it to, as long as the proper maintenance is done! Would be perfect to load up a couple of ATVs and head to the woods, put a truck camper on it, or hook up to your trailer and go anywhere.

1997 Ford F350 XLT
7.3L Powerstroke
Dual tanks, Can get 600 miles out of both if ran till E
Aluminum Rims with 275/65 16 Discoverer ST Maxx tires 85% tread left
5 Speed ZF Transmission Shifts smooth, good Clutch
Borgue Warner T-case
3:55 Gears
Warn lockout hubs
BD Exhaust Brake
Pyro-meter
3" straightpipe
New Tensioners and Idler pulleys
New Crank position Sensor
Ford OEM Glow plugs (long burn)
Quad Cab Long box (Do not have the original bed) has full size Flatbed
Tan interior
Cruise Control works good
CD player
Adjustable lumbar seats
Heat and AC work great!
Good Floor mats front and rear lipped kind
Brake controller
Custom Flatbed with LED reverse and tail lamps
Reunel Front winch bumper, I welded shackle mounts to it and had it rhino lined (LED Light Bar not included)
The tool box is not included either

I do have the Ford Manuals and books for this truck, $400 worth!

Do not contact me with advertising, I do not need help selling this rig!
$10900 obo Title in Hand Located in Upper Peninsula, MI
I would consider partial trade or possible full trade for a 1979 or older Ford F250, F350 Extended cab or Quad cab 4X4 that is rust free and in good working order (can take on a road trip). May consider a regular cab too....Wouldn't mind if it has a flatbed!

Last edited:

eblau

Adventurer
I actually thought your price was a little low but those particular trucks fetch a huge premium where I live. Good luck, I love those trucks!

DetroitDiesel

Adventurer
I apologize. Not my place to comment. Serious truck no doubt. For Michigan it's real clean. The price is between you and buyer. I would buy it if I didn't have a couple and we found a price. The bed is probably worth 5. I don't know why I felt the need to comment. I truly apologize.

Danger Steve

I am hesitantly putting my truck up for sale and am no longer in need of a diesel truck. I am the second owner of this truck, I bought it from the original owner. It was very well taken care of and was used to pull a small horse trailer out west every year. This truck is 99.9% rust free, the bottom of the cab and inside the doors have been professionally rhino lined twice in its lifetime. The original bed was stored in a building that the roof collapsed and crushed the original bed. The flat bed is very heavy duty, and it has a hidden fifth wheel ball. This truck is very handy and well taken care of, and can handle any work you throw at it. I have been using it as my daily driver, so the miles will go up. Oil was changed every 3k miles. Gets 18mpg average. Has 280k miles but don't let it fool you! This truck is in great shape, and will go as far as you want it to, as long as the proper maintenance is done! Would be perfect to load up a couple of ATVs and head to the woods, put a truck camper on it, or hook up to your trailer and go anywhere.

1997 Ford F350 XLT
7.3L Powerstroke
Dual tanks, Can get 600 miles out of both if ran till E
Aluminum Rims with 275/65 16 Discoverer ST Maxx tires 85% tread left
5 Speed ZF Transmission Shifts smooth, good Clutch
Borgue Warner T-case
3:55 Gears
Warn lockout hubs
BD Exhaust Brake
Pyro-meter
3" straightpipe
New Tensioners and Idler pulleys
New Crank position Sensor
Ford OEM Glow plugs (long burn)
Quad Cab Long box (Do not have the original bed) has full size Flatbed
Tan interior
Cruise Control works good
CD player
Adjustable lumbar seats
Heat and AC work great!
Good Floor mats front and rear lipped kind
Brake controller
Custom Flatbed with LED reverse and tail lamps
Reunel Front winch bumper, I welded shackle mounts to it and had it rhino lined (LED Light Bar not included)
The tool box is not included either

I do have the Ford Manuals and books for this truck, $400 worth!

Do not contact me with advertising, I do not need help selling this rig!
$10900 obo Title in Hand Located in Upper Peninsula, MI
I would consider partial trade or possible full trade for a 1979 or older Ford F250, F350 Extended cab or Quad cab 4X4 that is rust free and in good working order (can take on a road trip). May consider a regular cab too....Wouldn't mind if it has a flatbed!
Is this truck still for sale?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles