1997 F350 7.3 Turbo Diesel 5 Speed 4x4 with 148K

BajaSurfRig

The Truck is a 97 F350 with a 7.3 liter turbo diesel and a 5 Speed ZF 5 transmission with 148K miles. I bought this from an elderly gentleman that was the original owner. This thing has a Dana 60 up front with manual locking hubs and a sterling 10.25 in the rear it is solid. I am selling it because I am starting a new job that will require commuting and sitting in traffic and this rig isn't ideal for that.

(5) New BFG All Terrains 285/75r16 with about 8,000 miles on them.
(2) New Optima Red Top Batteries.
New Air Conditioner Compressor + New Freon
New Auto Tensioner and Fan Belt
New Glow Plugs, Glow Plug Relay and Valve Cover Gaskets (All Motorcraft Parts)
New Starter (Motorcraft)
New CPS
New O-rings and Gaskets in Fuel System
Oil changes every 5,000 miles on the dot (usually early)
Radiator flushed 8,0000 miles ago and SCA levels maintained and checked regularly (I will give you the kit and the strips)
The truck doesn't leak or burn anything

It comes with a sweet Callen Camper. It has aluminum roof rack and ladder. It was originally for a Dodge so the doors are a touch too narrow. It never bothered me so I left it. The Callen is for sale separately for $1,200 firm. I will not help you put it on your truck.

The Not so Good:

There is a little bit of body damage on the passenger fender flare and door just cosmetic (Show in photos).
There is a tiny amount of rust starting to show in the rain gutters and a tiny amount around windshield (Shown in photos).

I have the pink slip in hand. Please don't waste my time, serious buyers only. I don't need any help selling it thank you.

I am asking $10k for the whole package.

20160501_181857.jpg

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/5567528895.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior