1997 Collectors Edition Triple Locked Expedition Built Landcruiser $25,000

SOLD

Jameslawne.smugmug.com/Landcruiser/n-Tm3fg3

Mods

* Part time four wheel drive conversion by Marks Adapatars Australia with locking front hubs and center difflock switch. ( best mod I have ever seen for a 80 series landcruiser )
* All five wheels sand blasted and powder coated to match body trim color.
*Five almost new 285/75/16 nitto terra grapplers.
* 3 inch old man emu lift with manafre front castor correction brackets and front and rear sway bar drop brackets.
* Braided stainless steel brake lines.
* ARB front winch bull bar.
* 4x4 labs rear bumper with tow bar and with duel swing outs, one swing out is for spare tire other is unused.
*48 inch extreme high lift jack mounted to rear tire swing out.
*ARB full length aluminum roof rack with custom L-track tie down strips.
* ARB Simpson III roof top tent.
* ARB large awning.
* Custom heavy duty fold down steps for easy access to roof rack.
* Custom lockable aluminum swing up doors in place of rear sliding glass windows.
* Custom rear slide out cargo deck coated with bed liner to match interior with L-track tie down strips.
* Two rear slide out drawers. One used for food storage and other contains food prep table and slide out camp Chief Everest stove.
* Maglight mounted to rear of center console.
* Twin USB outlets and 12 volt outlet mounted in dash.
* Pioneer CD Blue tooth radio with four pioneer speakers.
* Center differential lock switch with safety cover
* After market muffler and rotated cats installed (catalytic converters no longer hang down below like other Landcruisers).
* Engine block heater (heavy duty water jacket heater, heats entire engine, not the cheap stick on oil pan type).
* Battery warmer.
* Battery charger/maintainer ( heavy duty water proof under hood mounted type).
* 115 volt input plug on grill (for easy electrical hookup of charger and heaters).
* Large K&N filter with 4 inch aluminum intake.
* Bottle openers installed on front bumper and rear cargo deck. ( as important as having a spare wheel )

Maintance

* Mobile 1 synthetic oil always used in engine.
* Mobile 1 synthetic oil used in transfer case and diffs.
* Only Toyota fluids used in everything else.
* Rear axle almost completely rebuilt with new koyo wheel bearings and seals, new brake discs, pads and calipers and new parking brake cable with all new hardware and springs. New hard brake lines.
* New U-joints installed in front drive shaft.
* New rubber hoses on fuel filler pipe.

Spare Parts

* Truck will come with A LOT of spare parts.
* Complete Toyota cooling system rebuild kit with heavy duty brass radiator, water pump, blue fan clutch, all radiator hoses, heater hoses and clamps. All belts, both tensioners, new thermostat, gaskets and new coolant.
* Front axel knuckle rebuild kit with all bearings and gaskets, seals and trunnion bearings and shims and also new heavy duty longfield birfield joints that are gun drilled and grease serts installed for easy lubrication.
* New Toyota front brake discs with pads and front axel brake hard lines.
* Toyota tune up kit with wires and cap and rotor.
* rear drive shaft U-joints.
* rear old man emu heavy lift springs.
* valve cover gasket with plugs.
* front and rear slee 1” spring spacers.
*original 3rd row seats, look like new.
* passenger dash grab handle from JDM landcruiser.
* various other parts, almost every part I used for truck is genuine Toyota or better.

Work Needed
* antenna doesn't work.
* AC just stopped working ( I believe it's a simple relay or switch).
* Birfield joints should be replaced.

Last edited:
the thread will not let me post a link to the pictures and it won't even let me upload thumbnail pics , can anyone tell me how to post link to pics?

YetiX

Do you know how to post your Smugmug pictures here? If not, go to Smugmug and copy the direct link to the picture. Then, in your reply here, click on the "Insert Image" icon (3rd icon from the right in the toolbar above the reply text box, looks like a frame with a tree(?) in it). That will open a dialogue box that you paste the Smugmug link in. Repeat that process for the pictures you want to post and then click "Post Reply" at the bottom of the reply.

Hope that helps. GLWS.

Thx for help yeti but every way I try to install link in post or in reply it tells me you are not allowed to post links which is confusing because I see links to pics in most threads on here. Will give it one more try later before pulling the plug on posting here.

MTSN

Explorer
Use image tags. Right click on the photo in your album, copy the image URL, then come here and in the body of your message do this:

ionyota

I don't know the forum rules, but you may need to have a minimum number of posts, or be a member of the forum for a certain amount of time before you can post pics/links. Just speculating.

KyleT

Explorer
Only post is a for sale post, and an expensive one at that...

I’ve had a 100% success rate selling stuff overpriced (or fairly priced depending how
you look at it) on Craigslist far easier than a forum of enthusiasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTAA

Adventurer
Only post is a for sale post, and an expensive one at that...

I've had a 100% success rate selling stuff overpriced (or fairly priced depending how
you look at it) on Craigslist far easier than a forum of enthusiasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto that. Every vehicle I've listed here with the exception of one has sold elsewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94