1997 Airstream B190 Ujoint 4x4 $74,995 obo. Austin TX

Airstreams

THE AIRSTREAM 190 MOTORHOME

The Airstream 190 is truly the alol purpose RV for today's demanding lifestyles: it's a deluxe 19' motorhome, a spacious second car, and ~ poWerful tow vehicle all in one. Full interior headroom, a complete kitchen and bath, and sleeping accommodations for four mean your family can travel in comfort and security on weekend trips or extended tours. Best of all, its handcrafted by Airstream, so you know you're getting the quality and value that have made Airstream a legend for over 60 years.

I had the ujoint conversion done and allowed the guys there to pick what they wanted to do. No budget allowed. What came off the floor was this incredible ride. See the video below.

Airstreams

My apologies. I’ll See what happened and get more photos for you. Thanks for your inquiry and letting me know I didn’t have all photos up. I wouldn’t have known otherwise.

Airstreams

The dealership is a friend of mine who has more photos and said he’s working on getting them uploaded. Thanks for your patience. You’re welcome to contact me personally too. My number is 512-800-1741 or them. They’re great guys.

MSD

Well Known Xplor’r
You need to post your price in the post per forum rules, even if it’s listed in the dealerships ad.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
This was also Ujoint's last build as he is no longer doing 190s. He will sell a kit where you can do upgrades but apparently there was a lot of work that goes into these. So, if you've ever wanted one of his Airstream builds ... you should act as once word gets out ... the prices will go up.

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
This was also Ujoint's last build as he is no longer doing 190s. He will sell a kit where you can do upgrades but apparently there was a lot of work that goes into these. So, if you've ever wanted one of his Airstream builds ... you should act as once word gets out ... the prices will go up.
Yes. Thats why my 1995 E350 Im doing it here in San Diego with a kit coming from Chris. Lucky in the sense it already has a transfer case installed. Love these Airstreams!!

MSD

Well Known Xplor’r

As far as I know Justin @ at Ujoint Colorado is still doing them… at least I saw one at the shop when I had my van in a few months ago… But I’m sure you’ll be paying a bit more since stuff is hard to source… but off course I’d give him a call to find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Airstreams

Can you tell me how many mi on this van and how large is the fuel tank and MPG rolling down the freeway @65-70?
I believe it has about a 35 gallon tank. It gets about 12 at 55mph. I did drive to Colorado and back last summer from Texas but I didn't drive that fast but on occasion. Odometer reads 80k miles but it stopped working and I’ve just been keeping records on my trips. It’s got 3k since the redo in 2021 and a total of about 112k.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior