1997-2000 Full Size Montero Owners - Help us help you

We are looking to unveil our next set of lines for our Montero Family. 97-00 is what we would like to tackle next. However there appears to be some conflicting information out there with several lengths. One is quite short and the other longer.

What we are asking is for several owners to measure their stock Rear-Center Brake Line. In inches, or MM from one end to the other. The line is the one that drops down from the frame to the differential. We will need this from:

-97 Owners
-98 Owners
-99 Owners
-00 Owners

We would also like to see standard models, SR, Winter Package (lockers) trims report each. The more people that chime in the more accurate we can be with providing you and others with ready to go brake line kits.

As a bonus, we will be giving away FREE Shipping codes to those who share their actual measurements before the end of the month.

Who would like to help out?

B-Line

Thank you. There will be extended length options made available for those with lifts or modifications like 3rd gen sport calipers. For now though, we need to dial in stock lengths and build from there.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
So the rear center line most of us use comes from the leaf sprung Gen 1 Montero for extra length. The stock length on my '98 and my '99 is 10" even from mounting flange to flange (not counting past the spring clip)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier