1996 Land Cruiser Expedition Fully Equipped

mpda

Priscilla thats her name. My daughter named her that.

We have taken her to the tip of South America and the Northern most point of the the lower 48 and everywhere else in between. And now she is looking for a new home as we are headed off somewhere we she cannot go.
This is a fully equipped overland rig - meaning it has been used for exactly that and is loaded up. We are an Australian family that is living and working in New Mexico thats is where the truck is located - we built Priscilla from the ground up 4 years ago - myself and some very talented mechanics and race engineers.
She is a one of a kind rig and the process of a year of planning and a 6 month build with top shelf components - all receipts available. We lived in her for 2 years while traveling this side of the planet - she never let us down and took us to places that people rarely go.
We would really like to find a family or an adventurer who will love the truck as much as we have and be able to call it home on an adventure of their own.

With that in mind we are pricing Priscilla very fairly and well below the value we invested (read the specs price at bottom ) - the catch is we are not going to sell her to just anybody we really want her to go to someone that appreciates what she can do and use her thus. She is loaded in New Mexico USA but this is an international sale everybody is welcome. She would be perfect for a European, North American family, couple, solo who want to see north and south America as it is a USA registered car easily insured and can go anywhere you wish to take it.

THE SPECS

1996 80 series Toyota landcrusier
Factory lockers front and rear
10,000 on new engine 190,000+ on vehicle

GENERAL APPEARANCE PERFORMANCE
Pretty damn good
Paint is faded a bit but its white
Interior is good, seats have covers for a reason - we'll get her steam cleaned top to bottom before handing over the keys

No rust - really no rust
A couple of small bumps and dings hard to find and not at all noticeable usual wear and tear - its an overland rig she's pretty in her own tough way
Mechanically I have spent close to 1ok on the rig in the last year to get it A1 and it s A1 for it's age, it will not let you down

NEW ENGINE:
Brand new OME short block with rebuilt head with all the trimmings - less than 10,000 so just broken in and runs like a dream. All receipts / Safari snorkel, new alternator and new starter

FUEL:
Long range tank 38 gallon and 12 gallon secondary tank under wheel well, connected by pump switch on the dash. Range at sea level 700 miles

SUSPENSION / STEERING / WHEELS:
ARB Heavy duty springs all round
Old Man Emu Nitro shocks and a 3.5" lift - rides great, eats up corrugated road, never let its down.
After market Steering stabilizer, torsion bar, extended break lines, risers all professionally done.
American racing steel wheels x 6 with Cooper MT all terrain tires a good 25,000 left in them -2 spares one on the back and one underneath.

PROTECTION:
Iron font bumper with iron man 12000' winch with remote and plug in hand held controller (just serviced)
Metal Tech rear bumper with spare tyre and ladder mounts
Slee sliders
Iron pig steel plate under armor protects the vitals
Welded Steel cage that encompasses the back of the car making a virtual safe
ACE ballistic film on all windows - 20 minutes and you might get through it with a brick
Alarm system / Clifforn with remotes
Two safes one internal one bolted to the chassis
Tuffy lockable center console

UP TOP:
New TJM Yulara roof top tent/ with lower vestibule - not in pics

Steel top box very secure lockable ( big storage )
ARB roof rack
2 Roto Pack water carries 16 liters portable - they come with all the mounts not used
55 liter water tank with hose adapter and hose (gravity) I have UV wand that can be plugged and dropped down into tank to purify
ARB pull out awning with full tent and fly screen

LIGHTING / ELECTRONICS / SOLAR:
Light Force led light bar up top , spotties on the bumper and rear dual spotties on the back - all switched on the dash
IBS dual battery system / controller monitor on dash linkable - with Die hard deep cycle and Optima red.
Aussie 100watt foldable solar panel - never needed anymore even in Patagonia grey days.
Reverse camera mirror, image in mirror camera mounted to back bumper (very handy)
Garmin navigation with Central and South America map route card

RECOVERY GEAR:
Iron Man Electric Winch as mentioned
Full Iron man Pro recover kit - 3 straps / chains / blocks / hitch points +
High lift Jack /and base
GoTread sand mud traction ladders - fold up kind

INSIDE CAB:
Good Off roading Seat covers all round
Weather tech matts all round
Tuffy center security console as mentioned
350 watt inverter / usb etc
5 12v outlets 3 front / 2 back
Fire extinguisher
Big ass Knife
Stereo is original tape CD works like a charm.
Other bits and pieces.

REAR:
Okay this is the main storage part of the vehicle it has a full security cage -custom built draw system made from Russian 7 ply birch it is truly amazing - solid - zero rattles and sound dampening qualities
There are 10 front runner storages boxes that fit two deep all labeled - 2 kitchen, 3 food, the other 5 are used for general needs.
Slot for solar panel
Two tables ( Costco the good heavy duty kind one large one small)
3 folding REI cap chairs loaf of bread size when folded good quallity
2 large folding chairs
Fire extinguisher
1500 Watt inverter
ARB fridge freezer with Slide
The back gate has a wooden bench top
There is room to put 3 large back packs or bags on top of draw system
The are gaps right and left side for misc storage.

GEAR packed in top box and rear storage:
Full kitchen
coleman 2 burner stove will use bottle or cylinder
Jet boil on large on small
Sheets pillows etc
Two hammocks
Two fishing rods Jarvis walker and comprehensive fishing tackle
Full set of tools
Shop manuals
Spare alternator
Spare starter
Belts
Electrical kit
Plugs, leads, led lights
Battery charger
Axes, shovel, machete, kukuri
A bucket load of other things that are useful for fixes and living on the road.
This is a turn key pack your clothes hit the road for years at a time vehicle, fully equipped.

Now to the price

- $25,000

Yep thats it but like I said not just going to sell it to anyone, we want it to be fair and not just going to a cashed up buyer a couple of sentences on your reason for wanting it would be nice.

This is not really negotiable because it is a steal, if you know the vehicle and what it can do and how its put together
you'll understand this. It is far superior to what passes muster for an expedition rig on this site no offense to anyone but is the truth.
We can drive it you if need be. All mechanical tests inspections welcome

More phot available on request - I can do top to bottom for interested buyer.

You can call me directly at or email me:

Mike Powers
505 3012762
mikeandriss@hotmail.com

To see where she's been log on to
www.twogypsiesandaprincess.com

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0120.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0120.jpg
    402.1 KB · Views: 963
  • thumbnail_IMG_2428.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2428.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 1,004
  • thumbnail_IMG_2609.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2609.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 993

mpda

a few more pics

Attachments

• 3030870_orig.jpg
    3030870_orig.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 450
  • 3302501.jpg
    3302501.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 485
  • 3313401_orig.jpg
    3313401_orig.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 488
  • 4016688_orig.jpg
    4016688_orig.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 468
  • 5080573_orig.jpg
    5080573_orig.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 467
  • 5638317_orig.jpg
    5638317_orig.jpg
    529.6 KB · Views: 497
  • 6661991_orig.jpg
    6661991_orig.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 490
  • 7141050_orig.jpg
    7141050_orig.jpg
    656.4 KB · Views: 479
  • 8051293.jpg
    8051293.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 474
  • 8190852_orig.jpg
    8190852_orig.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 469

Happycoop

Observer
Mike,

You've got an incredible rig there and a great price on it. It's obvious a lot of time and energy went into the planning and buildout. I'm sure the future owner will enjoy making as many memories with it as you and your family have. If the stars align and my present rig sells before yours does, I'll absolutely be in touch to see if we might be able to pick up where you left off.

Best,

Coop

mpda

Mike,

You've got an incredible rig there and a great price on it. It's obvious a lot of time and energy went into the planning and buildout. I'm sure the future owner will enjoy making as many memories with it as you and your family have. If the stars align and my present rig sells before yours does, I'll absolutely be in touch to see if we might be able to pick up where you left off.

Best,

Coop

Thanks mate we have 3 months to sell, so there is some time, how would you use it?. She's a great rig hate to part with it as my girls think of it as a family member lol - a lot of memories in it.
I'll pick another one up in Aussie when we get back but it won't ever be quite like the first one.

Regards Mic

mpda

SOLD Priscilla has found a new home thanks to everyone for reaching out and your help.

Regards Mic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94