1996 4X4 Ford F350 Powerstroke ambulance fully converted. Low miles

hollowgram5

Do you know if you'd have a problem reg. In california since it's a one ton? I know alot of people had to get rid of there work trucks 7.3. Think it was because 1ton and above. Thanks nice set up
Can’t say for sure yet since I’m not yet out there. However, my understanding of the California law is that motorhome/rvs are exempt. So as long as they take the Michigan title as an rv and do the same for CA should be a non issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe that was medium duty trucks. Not the 1ton class stuff, but bigger. Think Kodiak size, but motorhomes were exempted. Plus up to '97 factory equipped diesels dont have emissions testing, so *should* be exempt, but def do more research.

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
I believe that was medium duty trucks. Not the 1ton class stuff, but bigger. Think Kodiak size, but motorhomes were exempted. Plus up to '97 factory equipped diesels dont have emissions testing, so *should* be exempt, but def do more research.
Do you know if you'd have a problem reg. In california since it's a one ton? I know alot of people had to get rid of there work trucks 7.3. Think it was because 1ton and above. Thanks nice set up
I have a 1995 E350 7.3 diesel. Its fine and Im here in San Diego.

Its for diesel rigs thats are used for business purpoes that have a GVWR over 14,000# that are having registration issues. An F or and E350 GVWR is under the 14K limit anyways so it wont matter. Thats why I bought a pre 97’ diesel. So you also dont have to smog it here.

jagarcia89

I’ve had a few people message me for trades. So I’ll put this here. The only thing I’d even consider for a trade are late model, crew cab RAM pick up trucks or jeep gladiator. No fords, chevy, or anything else. Just ram and gladiator or cash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles