1995 Land Rover Discovery 5 speed $6400

Blair G

Adventurer
Continuing the garage sale. truck is located near San Luis Obispo, California

Need to cull the herd. So I am putting the kid hauler up for sale. The truck is currently having the 5 speed replaced with a low mileage unit and rebuilt transfer case. Both have the current updates to the shafts. The fly wheel and clutch are being replaced as well for safe measure as well. Both Air conditioners work and blow cold. Has 2 sunroofs and both need to be adjusted. Disco has new tires and runs really well. Only issues really are that the cruise control does not work and the rear windows sometime act up. Has tan leather interior w/ rear jump seats. There is the usual rust around the alpine windows. Not bad though.
large.jpg

large.jpg

Last edited:

Blair G

Adventurer
expeditionswest said:
The picture did not come through.

Any known issues with the truck?

Not sure whats up with the picture. I can see it on my end. Issues? Just that I am losing my butt by selling it. I have driven it for the past 8 months with out a problem (not counting the transmission) the truck runs fine, drives straight, with no real issues except for the small ones I already mentioned. The rust in the alpine window area is there but not bad. I was going to put some OME's on it to give it a little lift. Paint is OK with a few dings and scrapes. On passnger door it looks like a pipe or someting fell into the door and put a round dent. I can send some better pictures if anybody would like.
Price is "Best offer" as well.
Blair

Blair G

Adventurer
expeditionswest said:
more details please: Mileage, interior condition, modifications?

Thank you.
Geez, I am not sure why you want that information.:) Mileage is around 125,000. Interior is in decent shape. Normal wear spots. Front dash needs the metal pieces to hold it down. Currently it keeps things from rolling towards the windshield. Drivers seat has some tearing of the stitching. The headliner is drooping in places as well. No real modifications to speak of. My plan is to get some more pictures up real soon. I have had computer problems as of late. Does the one and only picture show up?

Blair

findleywarren

Adventurer
rover

Blair, you currently only have two pics posted. Can you send some interior pics and rust pics to

findleywarren@yahoo.com

also, is the truck orange or red? what kind of mileage do you get with the stick?

Im looking for a kid hauler myself. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles