1995 Ford Bronco

bsimpsonphoto

This is my yet to be named Bronco project. I plan to pull the rear seat and build a sleeping platform with slide out storage underneath.
DSC_4170.jpg

Joanne

Adventurer
This is my yet to be named Bronco project. I plan to pull the rear seat and build a sleeping platform with slide out storage underneath.

I did a charity buy and picked up my son's '92 Bronco with a leaking rear freeze plug in the head. With over 200k on the clock I'm going to have the 5.8 rebuilt and use it for my mine exploring adventures. I had a full sized Bronco back in the late 80's and loved it. I think the "new" one will be just as good.

My previous adventure truck had a good body but the mechanicals were pretty worn out. I spent a lot of time and money to get it the way I wanted it. Unfortunately it wasn't up to pulling my friend's travel trailer that we regularly camp in so I sent it down the road with a new owner. Being a long bed wasn't the best out in the desert anyway. That said, I got a lot of nice comments on the truck.

2i8u1ar.jpg

245c50w.jpg

You can probably guess the direction I'm going with this Bronco build. :)

Joanne

underdrive

jackwagon
bsimpsonphoto, that paint job is, different? Still kinda cool tho. What engine in this, and auto or stick? Curious minds wanna know :D

You can probably guess the direction I'm going with this Bronco build. :)
You'll give it 3 big Hella lights? And paint it, what's that color, purple-ish? :D

The 351 is a very reliable engine, after the rebuild it should last you for a very long time. That actually holds true for the other two engines the Bronco was available with as well. Makes the Bronco quite suitable for adventuring off the beaten path. Well, just as long as the trans is in decent shape - at 200k you may wanna think about that one too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior