1995 fender what years match it?

Justgosurfin

Seems cheaper to buy a junkyard one than have some dents removed before painting.

I know some interior stuff changed after 96 I think. Anyone know about the fender mounts? Not looking for a facelift just replacing what I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raul

Adventurer
I'll bet that you can get the fenders from any van up to 2007. I never did a side by side comparison, but most of the mounts on my 2010 seem to be the same as my previous 2000 (save from the different front style).
Lots of people are doing a +2008 swap on older vans and it seems that they only need the front headlights subframe.

Justgosurfin

I do love the newer front end much better but will put that off til down the road a bit.

Thanks for the info!

Corneilius

Adventurer
The white colors aren't all the same, you mentioned paint but for anyone searching it is likely that your white van doesn't match another white van....ask me how i know

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
If you plan to do a facelift in the future, you’ll have to paint again costing $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I’d spend more now to save $$$$ in the long run if that was the plan.

That said, I have no intention of changing the front... it wouldn’t fit the look of the round corners of the ‘97 ambulance box... and I don’t have spare money for things that are 97% cosmetic. I say 97% because I’m sure some would say there are other reasons to do a nose job.

Justgosurfin

Although I do really like the look of the facelift a lot better, I already got those nice lights from vantage optics so I’m committed to my current body. (Sounds like something you’d read on Instagram these days)

yager

Ford E350 - I have a right fender of a 2001 E150 on my 1995 E350, there was mention of 2007-ish fit, they DO....
Not sure about paint.
The hood is different, it will bolt on and look nice, but the latch is different on mine......
:)

Justgosurfin

Ford E350 - I have a right fender of a 2001 E150 on my 1995 E350, there was mention of 2007-ish fit, they DO....
Not sure about paint.
The hood is different, it will bolt on and look nice, but the latch is different on mine......
:)

Thanks. Just need a fender before I paint. I figure a straight one from a junkyard is cheaper than having dents removed on mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles