1995.5 Toyota Tacoma, stock and unmolested

shmabs

Explorer
00000_e4TIEyIud5O_600x450.jpg00E0E_fyNb44hGipY_600x450.jpg00t0t_bGggF6Ygcdo_600x450.jpg01010_8BeXQsCGknO_600x450.jpg01212_ht68DLx5Va_600x450.jpg01212_3u3EDmMJgmB_600x450.jpg00C0C_gevoAnKs3ag_600x450.jpg

Please email me at michael.stcyr@hotmail.com for the fastest response.

Located in Weaverville, CA 96093

Back story:

I have been looking for a the right regular cab, 3rz, 5 speed tacoma off and on for a year or so. Every single one I came across seemed to have been driven by someone who had little regard for it, and showed signs of abuse and neglect. The example you see before you is exactly the opposite, it's remarkable how clean and original this truck is. It does show paint chipping up front from central oregon winters, and scratches here and there, but no rust and no major dents or dings. This combined with how well it ran and drove, is why I brought it home. Sadly, after having it home and using it a bit here and there, it seems as though a regular cab pickup may not be the best option for my "do it all" vehicle that will replace the 80 series land cruiser I just sold. Perhaps a double cab tacoma will be a better fit.

The details:

229k miles
3rz 2.7 4 cylinder
W59 transmission
"J shift" transfer case
Manual hubs
Manual locks, windows and seats
Heat and A/C work very well.
Suspension, bearings, brakes and clutch all seem to be in good working order. It does however need tires in the near future
No tears in the seats, carpet, headliner or door panels, no significant stains either. The driver's side seat outer bolster seems to have been replaced and the fabric isn't a perfect match.
Has an aftermarket stereo cleanly installed
Color matched snugtop with cross bars is included. I have ordered a replacement key for the snug top.
I have the original owners manual, and supplements as well.

The previous owner seems to have misplaced the maintenance records, however looking the truck over speaks for itself. I recently installed a CA compliant catalytic converter and had the truck smogged, it ran VERY clean. I have a copy of the smog report.

I have a 4.30 geared e locking rear axle, 4.30 front clamshell, OME/Bilstein suspension that could be negotiated as part of the deal as well.

Asking 6700 OBO, I'm happy to negotiate in person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles