1994 Nissan Patrol with Camper on ebay.de

getout

Adventurer
Thought this was cool even if just for picture preservation.
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Nissan-Patro...ahrzeuge_Wohnmobile_wagen&hash=item20d47380b6

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG9.JPG

Translated by google:
So again and now times clear words: I purchased the car in January 2012 for 5 TE here on ebay.
It was no more than the base vehicle and building with table and bed nothing else and still cheap!
I had planned to keep it for many years and have spared no expense or effort, according to "upgrade" it to my ideas. I.e. everything except table and bed I have installed stove, washer, solar, heating, air suspension, new tires, new rims, sand ladders, high-lift and many minor investments of a total value of at least 6 TE!
In other words: under 10 HP sales price goes nothing!
If he does not go away, I keep him happy even now and again and make a trip with him on routes where my "Fat" - a semi-forward DB is too large.
So please only serious bids!

only good hands to give ... Nissan Patrol 260 K with solid construction

open to the cab, characterized registered seats in living area

very new terrain with new air suspension and large tires, resulting in high ground clearance - both retrofitted in 2012, all registered!

Engine runs great, turbo diesel engine, 6 cylinders, new MOT! Yellow EPA Sticker!

Explorer super structure, nearly indestructible, with large pull-out bed in the pop-up roof, table and benches with storage space

Equipment: 2 burner gas stove, sink with faucet herausziebarem, 40 L of water in cans, Shurflo pressure pump,
Truma gas fan heater, dual battery system with solar panels (110 watts), LED lighting,
2 skylights and 3 windows with mosquito net and blackout, Blaupunkt radio / CD

Sand ladders, high-lift jack jack, ladder, 20 L jerry cans, anything outside secured with locks.

We sell the car actually very reluctantly, but we have bought for a great tour Africa a large 2-wheel camper and motorhomes are still a bit much ...

Inspection and test drive any time! Tel 0173 - 516 888 4

Sale without guarantee!

Between sales possible!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior