1994 Land cruiser w/ Alucab Pop top conversion- SOLD

Lucidless

Why not send it to the US as is?
Lacking storage space state-side, I have quite a few vehicles. Also delivering a non finished vehicle to someone doesn't sit right for me- as a buyer will always complain about something that they have to finish.

Last edited:

Lucidless

I can assist with organizing shipping. Good flip vehicle for someone, or a good vehicle to use and abuse for fun family or solo adventures

If you message me asking questions that are answered in the article Jack Mac wrote and my sale thread I won't respond to you, if I don't respond because of this, please don't harass me on social media about a vehicle you have no intention of buying.

Last edited:

Jack Mac

Expedition Portal Staff Member
Staff member
This is such a steal, can't believe its not sold yet! Such a stunning build

Lucidless

Well the cruiser is done, lots have been asking, so I’ll list it for sale again here, pre-export if anyone is interested. $40k

any additional items you want to add will be at cost.
035A2FD6-E224-43CB-B12E-2F360FF7DCA9.jpeg

Last edited:

enviroguy02

Any info on the 1UZ motor? What it came out of (year and model), mileage, any rebuids, etc? Also, link to the auto tranny or model #?

Lucidless

Any info on the 1UZ motor? What it came out of (year and model), mileage, any rebuids, etc? Also, link to the auto tranny or model #?

I got it as a crate motor, but I believe it came out of a 97' Lexus SC400- since its the VVTI. Its been rebuilt, about 12,000kms on the rebuild- and is mated to the prados stock automatic transmission. The engine has been tuned, but is stock parts wise except for silicone hoses and aftermarket caps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior