1993 RRC LWB SE

bri

Adventurer
-- SOLD --
Offering for sale 1993 LW Sable Edition, $3k
- Location, between Denver and Colorado Springs, contact seven two zero 219 ten twenty.
- ~178k miles, newer engine w/ about 100k
- New radiator
- New heater core
- New heater blower
- New rear lamp guards.
- New rear mud flaps to be installed.
- All service records and original sticker.
- Amazing Interior, seriously, near new.
- TWR Wheels.
- Great Overall Condition
- Moderate Hail Damage on Roof (have line on 2 replacement parts for a DIY, which is the way to go).
- Minor Hail Damage on hood.
- Scratches, door dings, oxidation typical of 20 year old vehicle, but still looks pretty darned good.
- Seriously the only rust I can find REALLY minor and in the pic on the album (left rear lower tailgate).
-If price is right
-Spare exterior rear view mirrors.
-Spare exterior lenses (the plastic pieces).
-LT230
- spare med. poplar wood (minus the window switch plate that is already in place).
- seat covers (see other post).
http://imgur.com/a/1WKSX

Last edited:

bri

Adventurer
Another way to contact me is bdickens at g mail dot com.

Updated images at the link . Here are some notes as well.

Cruise Control NOT working.

Heated windshield NOT working.

Heated seats NOT working.

Plastic surround of shifter torn.

Remote mirrors, most of the time working.

Air suspension converted to coil.

It is notably hard to see the hail damage in pictures. I could ignore it on the hood. If I were keeping the vehicle I would want to fix the roof. Then hood and paint the entire vehicle.

Colin Hughes

Explorer
None of these things are big issues, coils is actually a plus.
Watch the watch swing back and forth ... you want to drive this to Toronto (or Buffalo), you want to drive this to Toronto .... bump for a nice RRC I only wish was closer ....

bri

Adventurer
I KNOW! LOL. I would be asking a lot lot more if it had not been hit by hail.

If you have the some patience on the roof and paint its a collectors piece IMO.

The oil light blinks for about 15 seconds on start and then stops. Never bothered me.

If it still had the air suspension, I'd likely be keeping it.

Mistake: Front Mud flaps, ready for install. Rears in place. Fresh oil and diff fluid. No magazine for CD Player.

Last edited:

Aegis

K9 Handler
... Just, ya know. In case things change vehicle-wise for me in the next few weeks. Or if it's still available a bit down the line...

Are you willing to discuss shipping? :)

bri

Adventurer
Sure, that is how I got it (came from Portland to Denver). I have one very serious inquiry and the deal should happen on Oct 4.

If this does not happen I will post up.

There is one other person that is also serious and would require shipping.

I am not really one to take deposits and such. Either the vehicle/title/cash change hands direct or via chipment and the deal is done or not.

At present it is being held for someone that has a flight into DIA on Oct 4.

I posted 3 more pics of roof and headliner.

Brian

What is up with this forum and <cr><lf> ? When editing I have 2 line spaces in the above post.

Aegis

K9 Handler
Thanks for the heads-up ... I would never expect a vehicle to be held for me, or anyone else at that, based simply on a "heyyyyy..." hahaha!

... Hopefully everything works-out for you come the 4th! If not, I may be in a better position to talk to you on a more serious level :)

bri

Adventurer
Thanks for the heads-up ... I would never expect a vehicle to be held for me, or anyone else at that, based simply on a "heyyyyy..." hahaha!

... Hopefully everything works-out for you come the 4th! If not, I may be in a better position to talk to you on a more serious level :)

Hopefully everything works out for me and the buyer. If you are serious that makes 3 others in line and he will also have to buy a last minute plane ticket home. If someone had made an offer quicker that did not require a lot of my time it would be different. I will be a bit more flexible come the 4th, but some other things have come up that mean I do not have any time to deliver to shipping, etc.

If someone remote wants to do a little planning in case, think flight into DEN or shipment from location near DEN. I can manage to get home from there or you can give me a ride home (about an hour).

If anyone wants more pictures or questions ask up.

Brian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior