On EBay 1993 Mercedes Puch 230GE High Roof Camper 34k miles $27,5k

AndyBobby

I'd suggest going on a long cruise and watching the meter to get an idea of the fuel economy, or at least tracking miles/kilos between tank fills would go a long way for a potential buyer. Most buyers want some idea of what they are signing up for fuel economy wise. It's not that low mpgs would deter me personally, I just want to know what I'd be signing up for! And it would be very easy on your part to provide this test. Very cool vehicle... I'm rolling over its potential in my mind. What is the overall height?

NOFOMO

@AndyBobby the overall height of the G with the hardtop is about 93 inches.

@mk216v there are some pictures in the Flikr album with inside measurements. The inside of the shell measures about 68 inches to where it meets the rollbar. Not sure about the length of the alcoven. I’m in Tampa right now and the G is parked back in PA.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
@AndyBobby the overall height of the G with the hardtop is about 93 inches.

@mk216v there are some pictures in the Flikr album with inside measurements. The inside of the shell measures about 68 inches to where it meets the rollbar. Not sure about the length of the alcoven. I’m in Tampa right now and the G is parked back in PA.

I meant thickness of cabin structure for Joe917.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Please list a location per the forum rules - I realize you may be on the road, but at least a region.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
@mk216v glad to oblige, but the readers of this thread are already most informed! ?

Thx. I guess everyone else is psychic?
Sorry it didn't sell here; https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1993-puch-230-ge-overlander/
PS--back to Joe917 question, what's the camper wall thickness?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier