1993 Land Cruiser with lockers

Nullifier

Expedition Leader
Up for sale is my good friend Chris Cole's Land Cruiser. I am listing it for him because he is not really into all the internet stuff. I will have his contact info listed for you to contact him directly.

1993 Toyota Land cruiser first year of the 1FZ, last year of the bus tranny, and yes it has all 3 factory lockers! Chris flew out to California to buy this cruiser from the original owner in February 2011. It had 98,723 miles on it at that time. He brought it back to Ohio where somehow it has avoided being transformed into one of his over the top overland rigs. His wife claimed it and it served as her daily driver for the past 4 years. The cruiser now has 166,920 miles on it. This truck has never really been offroad due to the other rigs Chris has. However because they also have a built Unimog and a built Hilux, they are selling the Cruiser to aquire a commuter car with better mileage.

This Cruiser is now ready for you to build as a world class adventure rig. It has the usual worn leather interior minus the 3rd row which is in good condition due to lack of use. It also has the typical cruiser issues with interior vents, mirrors etc. It could also use new seals on drivers door and rear hatch. There are a few other mechanical issues that have recently surfaced but do to Chris's I4WDTA training schedule, building Campa trailers and other projects going on, he has not had time to address them. Driver's side window is loose, has a loose cable on starter, has a leak in the plastic radiator overflow tank (radiator itself is good), crack in windshield, a/c needs service and it is ready for new tires. Chris has another set of factory size tires on factory wheels available for it as well.

This is the most accurate information about the cruiser I can provide. Chris is a straight shooter and will answer any question you have about the truck. It is available to be seen and test driven in Elyria, Oh. He is asking 12k and you can contact Chris at 440 823 8532 or campausa@gmail.com

Now for the pics.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94