1993 Ford F350 7.3 4x4 Ambulance Camper Conversion. Price Drop.

gouldjam

Thanks for all the comments! I appreciate everybody taking the time to check this rig out.
The Chuckwalla - I replied yo your PM.
Owyhee H - It is a cab chassis rig. I have a bolt on hitch setup on the front. The rear of the box sticks out past the end of the original frame quite a ways. However the original frame rails have been extended and are what the current bumper/step attach to. It would be pretty easy to mount a hitch up, it would just take some time. I looked at fabricating a hitch or a different rear bumper but the one on the front carries bicycles and a motorcycle just fine and I didnt want to block the access to the back doors.

AdmitIt

Hi. Is this for sale? I signed up in order to send a message to you but its apparently a "conversation" and dont see any parts of it anywhere. Ive got a friend in Salt Lake soon who could help me with this if it worked out. I can put my info here but would rather send and receive private messages. If this as good as it looks I would like to sell my old Toyota (maybe here) and use this to travel far away from home while Ive got the opportunity to do it.

gouldjam

@Coachgeo Here are some pictures i took this fall for someone who wanted to see how to motorcycle rack was set up.
The bike kind of blocks some air flow to the grille so I cut a hole in the bumper and welded in a sheet of expanded metal. Seems to let some more air in lower down in between the tires.

mattlemoo

Is this still around? I'm coming through Park City this weekend and back through the following. I'd love to come take a look at it.

Coachgeo

Explorer
@Coachgeo Here are some pictures i took this fall for someone who wanted to see how to motorcycle rack was set up.
The bike kind of blocks some air flow to the grille so I cut a hole in the bumper and welded in a sheet of expanded metal. Seems to let some more air in lower down in between the tires.
no pics or link ever appeared in this post

gouldjam

@Coachgeo here are some pictures attached. dont know why it didnt work the last time

Attachments

• IMG-1374.JPG
    IMG-1374.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 316
  • IMG-1375.JPG
    IMG-1375.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 288

gouldjam

PRICE DROPPED TO 21,900.
Perfect rig for some spring and summertime adventures.
Let me know if you have any questions.

scrying

I do like this truck I have some concerns with the age but it is what I am looking for so I do not want to put my email address out there so if you could respond with yours so we can talk off line thanks

gouldjam

Here are some pictures of the undercarriage some folks have been asking for.

Attachments

• IMG-2122.JPG
    IMG-2122.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 250
  • IMG-2123.JPG
    IMG-2123.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 246
  • IMG-2125.JPG
    IMG-2125.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 250

G.B.

Does this have locking differentials front and rear?
Are they manual hubs or do you change into 4x4 mode inside - electronic or manual?
Thanks - G

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz