1992 Jeep Cherokee Diesel Camper Conversion

globalexcursion

Yeah, I just picked up a ZJ for my trail toy and I'm 5'11". I've measured the back of it and I would have to sleep sideways or have the platform fold down at the front seats.

onemanarmy

Explorer
Most everyone could sleep in the back with the front passenger seat out of the way...which it appears to be in this rig.

I like what you've done ALOT.

good luck.

goneagain

Observer
Thanks. there was quite a bit of thought put into the layout of the interior. I am 6'2, my wife is 5'6. I have unlimited headroom. we both fit great. I had to significanlty modify the frame of the passenger seat to allo it to move out of our way. this would be far more difficult if not impossible with a ZJ seat frame.

goneagain

Observer
Just a heads up, I am offering this truck out to the jeep world for parts. If any of you are serious players, bring your offers.

goneagain

Observer
Jeep is now being parted out. If anyone is interested in parts, get in touch. engine/trans, front axle, winch, tires, all spoken for. I would like to sell the camper conversion whole, asking $1200 obo, Direct bolt in for jeep cherokee XJ 1986-2001. fridge not included.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles