1992 GMC Suburban

98dango

Expedition Leader
nice man! ive got a 92 GMC Sierra and I absolutely love the look of our trucks. do you have any plans to modify your truck at all?

At first no but I know me and a Dana 60 an 35s will be under it. Probably not this year as I just bought a house and have a wife project to finish first(67 scout sbc 38s bla bla). It will happen as I have all the parts.

98dango

Expedition Leader
So my 4x4 actuator problems continue. Currently it's in 4x4 all the time with a .45 casing wedged in the (it's what I had). I have been looking at all the parts needed to make it work like I want. Currently it works great as long as the middle dose not hang me up. So If I can crank and stuff 35s with out looking stupid that is what I will do. Other wise it's going to get an sas and be dumb for a while on stock rubber.

98dango

Expedition Leader
So this old girl is still getting used and abused. My brother in law and I drove it to Washington to tow my dad's jeep to Montana for a much needed reviving. We have put about 5000 on it since I took ownership. It's towed our samuari all over and been our camp house for many trips.

Last weekend we took it out hunting wife got her first deer ever and we lost te transmission.

So a nv4500 and a Dana 60 will find it's way in hear I think.

Stephen

We've done some springs that keep it down at 3-4" of lift and would work out great with some 35s. Our '99 K2500 has the 7.4L/NV4500 combo and it works out great for the use you're putting it through, you'll love it. That '99 has been a serious workhorse for us, just like your burb is doing for you, great trucks!

98dango

Expedition Leader
We've done some springs that keep it down at 3-4" of lift and would work out great with some 35s. Our '99 K2500 has the 7.4L/NV4500 combo and it works out great for the use you're putting it through, you'll love it. That '99 has been a serious workhorse for us, just like your burb is doing for you, great trucks!

Your products are truly top notch used them on several projects. This will get many of them. I will have to call for your best ideas on springs this old girl is heave and my choice of motor just made it worse.

98dango

Expedition Leader
Well this has been a while.

OK so 11320 miles in the last year

This poor truck has been driven beat in slept in and almost rolled.

That Walmart 265 authority tires are holding up great. The whole truck with 250k is doing great. It's had some work done recently.

Pulled the seats and installed a cargo box I guess.

I also replaced the idle arm and tie Rod ends 4wd actuator .

This is all in preparation for my wife's 4 month solo trip to Washington.

Pictures to fallow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles