1992 Ford F-350 4x4 7.3 Diesel Centurion (Bronco) - Liberty, MO

enesset

Is it still for sale and if so how much? Thank you

In CA now and not planned for sale but never say never. I think I set the high water mark when I bought it.

Since I bought it I have spent a little over $3k on items like fuel sender unit, gear indicator repair, driver door window motor, windshield wiper motor, AC recharge, trailer brake controller unit, all fluid change, and a variety of other normal maintenance issues.

I consistently get guys in parking lots asking what it is and how nice it looks.

enesset

CenturionManx.jpg
For those that are still following this awesome Centurion.....it is amazing how nearly everytime I buy diesel or even get out of this truck someone wants to talk about it.

This weekend I finished an 11 hour tow bringing my vintage Manx back from the fabricator cage builder in Arizona and averaged almost 14mpg.

MTAA

Adventurer
View attachment 385754
For those that are still following this awesome Centurion.....it is amazing how nearly everytime I buy diesel or even get out of this truck someone wants to talk about it.

This weekend I finished an 11 hour tow bringing my vintage Manx back from the fabricator cage builder in Arizona and averaged almost 14mpg.

The longer it's been gone the more I miss it! I'm glad you're driving it like it's meant to be driven.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz