SOLD - 1992 FJ80 Land Cruiser $7,900 - Southern California

SoCal

What: 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ80
Where: Camarillo, CA 93012
How much: $9,500 $7,900

Sold

I am selling my 1992 Toyota FJ80 Land Cruiser. 298,XXX miles and still going strong.

It has the 3FE 4.0L inline 6 cylinder engine, automatic transmission, and full time AWD with the ability to go into low range offroad. It has a center locker and an Aussie rear locker.

ARB Front bumper with Smittybilt winch with synthetic line
Stellarbuilt rock sliders
Stellarbuilt rear bumper with tire, hi-lift, and gas can carrier
Yakamia roof load bars
Nitto gears 5.29 (not as low as it sounds, I still cruise at 75mph)
(5) 35 inch Cooper SST Pro Mud tires on steel wheels (needs new tires)
3 inch lift with air bags in the rear for the heavy loads
Snorkel for clean air and deeper water crossings

Like all Land Cruisers from this era it leaks a little oil but nothing drastic. The driver seat is a little warn, the visor doesn't stay all the way up, and there is no third row seat but they are easy to find on craigslist if you really want them.

This is a 28 year old Land Cruiser that can get you anywhere you need to go. Please DM me any questions you might have. This is not a brand new Tacoma/4Runner so don't expect it to behave that way. However if you want a rugged 4x4 with solid axles, classic styling, and amazing off-roading capabilities known the world over - this is for you.

DM any questions you might have

IMG_0646.JPG

IMG_0672.JPG

IMG_0665.JPG

Last edited:

SoCal

@beckstei No I haven't sold it yet, I've been taking it out 4wheeling and camping so I haven't been home on the weekends much when people want to look at it.

SoCal

Back on the market. After some time just enjoying it out on the trails it is finally time to actually sell it. $9,800
Please DM me any questions you might have and I am happy to answer them.
Happy to help arrange a meet up, or pick you up from the airport if you are flying in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne

Members online