1991 tlc pzj77 (jdm)

CanuckMariner/Nomad

Love having fun 😊 in the 🌞 by the ⛵ and the ⏳
I generally use about 15-17l/100km in the HDJ81. I have gotten as good as 11l/100km on one tank and as bad as 23l/100km into a headwind pulling a trailer with the RTT on coming up from Medicine hat at 130KPH.

The auto really is a fuel suck. My BJ74 is taller, heavier and runs way bigger tires and uses less fuel.

Oh and BTW, I'm just skeptical... *Everybody* gets better fuels mileage than I do!

Come on a trip with me Bruce, at 80-85 km/hr (speedo) and I'll get you closer to 10L/100kms guaranteed! :costumed-smiley-007

Last edited:

ForealBoreal

Observer
whats your rear bumper look like for this?
I need to get ideas for my new rig.
Also where did you mount your solar converter and fuse box?

CanuckMariner/Nomad

yeah i decided to email you shortly after. Didn't know how much you would be on here.

On at least once a week unless travelling. Plus emails sent daily for threads I subscribe to like this one.:costumed-smiley-007

EDIT: not on as much as I used to as this site is getting a bit sketchy and the tone is changing. Email always works and is better than PMs.

Last edited:

CanuckMariner/Nomad

Just a quick update as we now live in S. AZ and MX (50/50 split). The truck is here now and I do about 2-3 trips a year so not using it as much as I would have thought since there are so many other activities to do (swimming, golf, traveling, cactus garden, etc.).

Such as it is, I don't use the rig much and she has super low mileage like 138,000 KMS (not miles - miles: less than 90,000), so I have decided to sell her - all in "kit-'n'-kaboodle", that is all my gear that goes with her. Includes all camping equipment and mods, improvements, etc.

If you are a serious buyer now that she is in the USA (but registered in Canada), please email me direct (alsenj at gmail dot com) for any more info you need. Only serious offers will be considered.

Last edited:

CanuckMariner/Nomad

Bonjour Pierre, no more exploration vehicles as our life is significantly different now. Health is good and I plan to do a lot more travelling with my wife. She's not a camper so we'll be going by air or car. Good to hear from you , send us an email update one day!

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Jan, hit me with an email on what your looking to get out of the 77 and a basic spec list if you would. I may have a buyer.

CanuckMariner/Nomad

Jan, hit me with an email on what your looking to get out of the 77 and a basic spec list if you would. I may have a buyer.

I have a huge list of mods and gear as you know....link attached below to the site. I am currently in Mexico (without the rig) until April 2015 when I will press on with selling her.

OK where are the pictures ? price ?
photos and gear list with price....http://1drv.ms/1s5xvfL

All info is there, price, photos, details, contact info, mileage, etc. EVERYTHING is there!!!!

NOT in a rush to sell, just want to find a good home at a win-win price for both parties.

Last edited:

CanuckMariner/Nomad

Bonjour Pierre, no more exploration vehicles as our life is significantly different now. Health is good and I plan to do a lot more travelling with my wife. She's not a camper so we'll be going by air or car. Good to hear from you , send us an email update one day!
Hey Pierre, are you still on here? I'm in sunny Mexico til end of March. Email me at alsenj@gmail.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94