1991 Ford E250 Sportsmobile - $7000

bphin

This is my vehicle, and I have it posted on the Sportsmobile Forum with all of the details. Please feel free to contact me for any additional details. -Bryce

http://www.sportsmobileforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11729

From the other forum:
1991 Ford E250 Sportsmobile 2x4, 84,500 miles, 351 V8, Automatic w/ overdrive. Runs extremely well, no issues. Pop-top w/ bed.

Refrigerator, Microwave, 2-burner propane stove, furnace, sink, pull-out pantry, tons of storage, closet w/ mirror, 10 gallon water storage, rear dining area that folds into bed. Front seats rotate. Rear and side windows pop-out for ventilation. Shades for each window, as well as wrap for front window for privacy. 10-ft awning. Canvas in excellent condition, no tears or rips, and windows very clear and screens in great shape except for a tear in the front screen.

Paint is in good shape, no issues. Appears that it had a vinyl stripe down each side that was removed (most of the Sportsmobiles from the 90's era had a vinyl graphic down the side, but the previous owner removed it on this one).

Everything works as it should on this unit, no issues. I bought it back in April from a gentleman in Colorado and drove it back to Tucson, AZ, with no issues. I averaged 16-17mpg for the trip. I had planned on converting it to 4X4, but three months later found one that was already converted and met my needs, so I bought it and decided to sell this one.

Lots of pictures posted on the other forum, and I can send pictures upon request.

SOLD

Last edited:

zimm

Expedition Leader
if theres no bondo, this is a good deal.

150 bucks get a top of the line dometic crapper. rebuild a storage drawer with 80 bucks in 250lb slides, and youre done.

bphin

if theres no bondo, this is a good deal.

150 bucks get a top of the line dometic crapper. rebuild a storage drawer with 80 bucks in 250lb slides, and youre done.

Definitely no bondo in this rig, very straight and clean.

Would you trade for a German and an Austrian?

Ie, a Mercedes and a KTM?

The mercedes is a 1984 300d that has been gone over completely ($$$), and LIFTED with all new suspension components ($$$). Brand new radiator, fuel pump, Trailer hitch, upgraded alternator, good tires, yada yada yada. Skull not included. Needs clear coat, but gold paint looks good. It's hard to put a value on it because it's cost me 10 grand in purchase/upgrades/mods, but people comment on it all the time and you could drive it cross country tonight.

The bike is a KTM 450 SMR, setup recently with EXC suspension and wheels for cross-country, woods, desert. Leftover stock at dealer, bought in 2011 along with 2 other bikes. Low hours, clean, professionally maintained, JD Jetting. Some extras.

my email is cameron@cameronsmithphoto.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles