1990 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ73

CanuckMariner/Nomad

Love having fun 😊 in the 🌞 by the ⛵ and the ⏳
Check it out here.

This truck is being sold for less than all the mods, upgrades and repairs/replacements.

Last edited:

Toyotero

Explorer
Great looking truck... bummer that it's autotrans... and that I can't have one here :-(

7072nb7_20.jpeg

ForealBoreal

Observer
the extreme valvebody is an extremely nice addition to this truck.
Unless you were 100% set on a 5 speed.
Beaute truck Jan

upatree

Observer
A very well done truck

To Any and All:
I had the pleasure of building a rear bumper for Jan and had a good close look at this truck. Everything Jan has had done to this truck has been first class and his attention to detail is nothing if not overwhelming. A great vehicle from an HONEST seller.
UPATREE

CanuckMariner/Nomad

Great looking truck... bummer that it's autotrans... and that I can't have one here :-(

the extreme valvebody is an extremely nice addition to this truck. Unless you were 100% set on a 5 speed. Beaute truck Jan

Thanks Toyotero and ForealBoreal! Amongst the many other mods - yes it has the Wholesale Transmission upgrades from Ozzie Rodney - Extreme duty value body and heavy duty torque converter. Makes it a pleasure to drive without having to shift gears as much. Makes this a very capable rig.

To Any and All:
I had the pleasure of building a rear bumper for Jan and had a good close look at this truck. Everything Jan has had done to this truck has been first class and his attention to detail is nothing if not overwhelming. A great vehicle from an HONEST seller.
UPATREE

Thanks David, you build excellent bumpers. As an engineer, yes I am a bit anal, but then I usually travel alone and hence the need for attention to detail and reliability of my rig. :costumed-smiley-007

EDIT: I am only selling this because I was fortunate enough to get a 77 series with e-lockers, a bit longer and with 4 doors, so much easier to access the inside as I live in it for months at a time on some of my trips. Plus I can't afford (pensioner) to maintain two 4x4 rigs when I can only drive one at a time.

Last edited:

CanuckMariner/Nomad

If only you could bring this to Arizona with you.

Then I would have to bring 3 vehicles with me with only 2 drivers. If you are serious about buying, email me as per profile and maybe we can work something out.:costumed-smiley-007

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles