1990 Mercedes Benz 250GD Wolf

AlamoWolfGD

Well, I am not sure if I am in the correct place for this, but I have been an admirer of this forum and all of your G's for a long time. So, I just bought one. It is a very clean 1990 250GD Wolf, direct from Germany. I am loving this truck so far and would love any information you all can share with me. Am I in the right forum? Is this truck as awesome as I think it is? Most importantly, my daughter and I are really digging this and we love reading all the posts here.

Attachments

• IMG_8801.jpg
    IMG_8801.jpg
    617.7 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_8793.jpg
    IMG_8793.jpg
    589 KB · Views: 100

McBride

Adventurer
Yes! That G is awesome. Super cool that you and your daughter are enjoying it together.

Think about going to the Overland Expo West this May. It's like a rendezvous of offroad adventure travelers - thousands of them - and all the amazing vendors have a city of booths showing and selling their wares and experiences. While not as common as most makes, G's are very well represented with lots of different configurations present.

I'd love to see your G in person.

William

uzj100

Adventurer
Great looking Wolf. Do you mind posting more interior pictures. Also, I sent over a private message about how you sourced it. The information/pricing on these are all over the map.

Than you.

jackxter

Well, I am not sure if I am in the correct place for this, but I have been an admirer of this forum and all of your G's for a long time. So, I just bought one. It is a very clean 1990 250GD Wolf, direct from Germany. I am loving this truck so far and would love any information you all can share with me. Am I in the right forum? Is this truck as awesome as I think it is? Most importantly, my daughter and I are really digging this and we love reading all the posts here.

I joined this site a few days ago...AND...today, bought the same 1990 250GD! It's coming home to me in a few days. I'm excited to find another owner (or owners) as I am not finding to much info out there. I'd love to chat more and get some first hand experience. I'll post photos shortly...but it looks a lot like yours :)

uzj100

Adventurer
Thank You.

Do the 250 Wolfs ever show up at that auction?

Bid prices are outstanding. I wonder what they are actually selling for and shipping to East Coast USA.

Last edited:

thebigblue

Adventurer
Thank You.

Do the 250 Wolfs ever show up at that auction?

Bid prices are outstanding. I wonder what they are actually selling for and shipping to East Coast USA.

Sorry I did not notice that those was 240, I´m not sure about the 250. I´m only surveying the auctions for 4x4 trucks.... (Already have a 2005 G400CDi)

My guess is that cost of shipping a 20" container to Halifax would be around EUR 3000. Try http://www.eimskip.com for a quote, they ship to Boston and Portland too. Buy two cars and take a 40", might just be the same price...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke