1989 RRC incomplete / parts

gjackson

FRGS
For sale complete or to part out:

1989 Range Rover Classic

This is a solid but used 1989 RRC without drivetrain. It was adapted for a 300tdi which I am now moving to a different truck. This truck has been wheeled fairly hard and has the scratches and minor dents to prove it. The wheel arches have been cut to allow clearance for 285/75R16 with wheel spacers. The dash was cut for additional accessory switches.

Included:
Solid truck body and frame; no rust to speak of
Rovertyme 4” lift on Rovertyme springs with bilsteins, Rovertyme radius arms and trailing arms
Double cardon prop shafts front and rear with alloy adaptors
Safari Gard bumper with add on light bar
P38 roof rack modified for RRC
Seats included will be leather seats from 95 RRC, drivers is pretty shaggy
Rear hatch is the alloy upgraded unit from Rovers North

NOT included:
Winch & Lightforce lights
Wheels shown in pic; stock grey RRC wheels can be included
Drivetrain
Engine mounts (300tdi mounts will be extracted, frame will be bare)
Rear swing out bumper

Additional parts avaliable:
Borg warner T-case from 1995 RRC
ZF auto also from 95 RRC
ZF auto from 89 RRC

If anyone is interested in the whole truck it will be available in Colorado in the next couple of weeks, but not running (obviously). Cost $1000 obo.

If you are interested in parts off this truck, let me know and we can set prices as needed.

cheers

Attachments

• RRC__001.JPG
    RRC__001.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 181
  • RRC__005.JPG
    RRC__005.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 149
  • RRC__002.JPG
    RRC__002.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 123
  • RRC__003.JPG
    RRC__003.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 121

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Very interested... can you get me a shot of the interior shot from the rear?

We're making Roverzilla, and we have a '90 RRC

110user

Observer
Hey Graham,
What are you moving the 300tdi to?

If no one bites I may be interested in the chassis and axles.

flyingwil

Thanks for the pics. I'll be calling you this evening... You around this evening?

gjackson

FRGS
Any interest in selling the roof rack????

If I end up parting it out then you are first in line for the roof rack. Right now I have 3 people interested in the whole thing, which would be easier on my end, so we'll see where those go.

cheers

flyingwil

Roverzilla? Do tell...

Yeah, Roverzilla...

FlyingWen's brother, Dusty, has an 87 RRC that was his first vehicle. He rear-ended a vehicle in his RRC. So he left this sit in his mom's driveway since then. He wants to be able to go out with FlyingWen and I on some trips and get into overlanding, so we decided that we'll have him work for parts at Sierra Expeditions (keeping it family owned and operated). So a few weeks ago we found a '90 RRC on CL and snagged that up. It was involved in a rear end collision, and only had 80k miles on it. So we got that, and then we came across this gem, so now we'll have this one too. We're hoping to make 2 good rovers out of the 3 that we'll have, and will part out the remaining if I don't chop it up and stick half in the shop. We'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94