1989 comanche re work

98dango

Expedition Leader
Ok hear is my 1989 jeep Comanche

I gave this truck bone stock to my dad 11 years ago and last August he gave it back for my 35th birthday. He said he could not do it justice any more and that It was built to use so I better use it.

5speed ba10
np231
dana 30 high pinion youkon shafts 4.88 gears
dana 35 fron a 94 zj with disks super 35 with superior shafts Detroit locker and 4:88 gears
5.5 RE front coils Currie adjustable lowers Currie modified uppers ranch MT7000 shocks
spring over sagging badly rancho RS5000 shocks
38-12.50-15 TSL
15x8 wheels

there is the major run down it works fine how ever I plan to make it a little more road friendly and add some better camping equipment.

jeep snow .jpg

this is not my only rig I also have a 93 suburban a 98 xj4door and a 2000 f250 they all get used but id like to use this one more.

ford.jpg

I live in Montana so snow is inevitable we do our best to go year round even been camping in -20 you just prepare for it.

The plan is a flat bed and a little cage work for safety mount a Cvt Mt Shasta tent and explore

98dango

Expedition Leader
I used to live in Gillette you can have that town all to your self but buffalo is sure fun

WyoCherokee

Adventurer
I used to live in Gillette you can have that town all to your self but buffalo is sure fun

I used to live in Sheridan. Well...Story to be exact. I dreaded the move over here, but it was a promotion within the company that i could not pass up. At least i am only 70 miles away from the horns. I can still be up there on a friday after work before dark. Luckilly i live out of town about 15 miles, so that helps somewhat, but yea, Gillette Sucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles