1988 sportsmobile / quigley for trade

exVFR

****** is that? tell me theres an 1100 katana up front.
I wish ; )

Still factory. '92 Suzuki Cappuccino currently registered in Virginia. It's a kei car, so they're limited by Japanese regulations to a max of 660cc and 64 hp. It's surprisingly, well, normal to drive (provided that you fit). Only weighs 1600lbs. The 85mph limiter is a little low sometimes, but so far I don't really need to be going any faster anyway. Pretty cool little roof that comes off in three pieces that fit in the trunk. Anyone around Sacramento I'll gladly show it off. It's fun to share.

Figured it was at least different from the usual offers : D

Eventually planning on replacing the Cappuccino with something else small (either an i3 or a 1st gen Insight) and looking to replace my wife's rx400h with a sportsmobile (or Delica). Not overly concerned about the order.

Last edited:

ActionMax

2007 FJ
Upgraded front brakes
Springtail fold down rack on rear door
Sleeping platform/storage in back
IMG_1252.JPG
IMG_0466.JPG
IMG_1150.jpg

zimm

Expedition Leader
WHERE THE HELL ARE THE MODERATORS! Price is required per forum rules. Yet no price and no MOD with balls to do anything about it?

Not everyone has a cantaloupe filled scrote like yours. Then again, that may be orchitis. Wrap that rascal next time.

I've never been a member of a site that didn't permit trades. The only thing better than watching what people come up with, is watching tits get in a wringer over the price.

jacobconroy

Hillbilly of Leisure
Perhaps a mod should speak up and quote some policy here? Is a trade post required to include an expected trade value....or not?

Seems to me like that would be the end of this conversation. Personally, if I were posting something for trade I would include a stated trade value. Then again, I don't particularly enjoy an inbox that is filled to the brim with unnecessary communications (low-ball offers and excitable denizens).

Of course, the real problem here is that the OP has posted something that most of us would like to own if the price was right. If he had posted undesirable junk, the thread would have died immediately.

When I read this thread I had to double-check to make sure it wasn't in campfire chat.

Ben Steiner

Adventurer
Perhaps a mod should speak up and quote some policy here? Is a trade post required to include an expected trade value....or not?

Seems to me like that would be the end of this conversation. Personally, if I were posting something for trade I would include a stated trade value. Then again, I don't particularly enjoy an inbox that is filled to the brim with unnecessary communications (low-ball offers and excitable denizens).

Of course, the real problem here is that the OP has posted something that most of us would like to own if the price was right. If he had posted undesirable junk, the thread would have died immediately.

When I read this thread I had to double-check to make sure it wasn't in campfire chat.

Agreed

Reactions: Jey

Ben Steiner

Adventurer
Not everyone has a cantaloupe filled scrote like yours. Then again, that may be orchitis. Wrap that rascal next time.

I've never been a member of a site that didn't permit trades. The only thing better than watching what people come up with, is watching tits get in a wringer over the price.

I believe the fourm rules are pretty cleary stated.
This is a pretty cool build and I’m sure this guy could sell it pretty easily if he had a price or even a trade price.
If you think you need a “Trade” forum then request one.

goin camping

Explorer
What's the big deal? OP does not want cash nor is he running an under table auction which is why price is required.

Sometimes trading is more fun than selling. I am interested to see what the OP finally takes. Since he is open to anything. Offer up whatever you want. Cars, trucks, boats, land, PEZ dispenser collection, Miniature silver spoons, An elephant leg ashtray. It could be anything.

Have some fun and post up weird fun stuff and you may back into a 4X4 Van. Good luck!

Drover

Adventurer
Mods here: yes a price is normally required but this looks to me like it's for trade only....I think it's the first time this comes up.

I think we can let it slide and play along...

Christian, thank you for the comment.

You can check my history on the site. I’ve traded a built rover years back , and 2 years ago I traded a RRC.

But I’ve never had this much commotion over a trade. Maybe the vehicles in the past only appealed to a “niche” market , and didn’t get that much traffic?

zimm

Expedition Leader
Christian, thank you for the comment.

You can check my history on the site. I’ve traded a built rover years back , and 2 years ago I traded a RRC.

But I’ve never had this much commotion over a trade. Maybe the vehicles in the past only appealed to a “niche” market , and didn’t get that much traffic?

Naw man, this a society of funless victims now, and they cant play.

I'll trade you an 89 RS Trooper, a minty 99 Disco special edition, and a gwagon....

as soon as get the disco that is.... I'm trading a m416 for that.

Drover

Adventurer
Naw man, this a society of funless victims now, and they cant play.

I'll trade you an 89 RS Trooper, a minty 99 Disco special edition, and a gwagon....

as soon as get the disco that is.... I'm trading a m416 for that.

No fair trading back vehicles you’ve already bought from me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles