1985 Toyota Xtracab pickup truck 4x4, only 81k miles, original paint, solid axle (Missouri) NLFS

travelvw

Thanks.

The mat is an absolute steal for the money. It is thick and heavy duty. Mind you, even tho its pre-molded, its cut down to fit, so it takes time to get it installed right. My friend saw mine and bought a bright blue matching mat for his first gen 4runner; he is equally as pleased. Beats cleaning carpet!

K

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
I bought one with a manual,same year.
I paid $8800 brand new. No A/C but the dealer would install it for $685. I declined,unreal.
Baja trips were murder with the wind windows turned to blast us.

travelvw

Hey everyone, the truck does not have A/C. Heat works great. I get this question multiple times a day. I personally have no problem with sliding rear window, vent wings, etc. to be comfortable in the hot and humid Ozark summers.

I wouldn't hesitate to pay $8800 for a brand new '85 Xtra cab! I have a little over that in the two trucks before I made them one and did a bunch of upgrades/repairs. BTW, an inflation calculator online says: what cost $8800 in 1985 would cost $20722.12 in 2018. Apparently they haven't figured out what it will cost in 2019 yet.

K

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior