1984 Unimog Expedition with Pop Top Quarters - Ebay

rabble

Observer
Spoken like somebody who never did a lot of driving in a mog. Take the normal driving time and double it, and that's your good days. Up or down steep hills then it is 4 or 5 times slower than a land cruiser.

toylandcruiser

Expedition Leader
Spoken like somebody who never did a lot of driving in a mog. Take the normal driving time and double it, and that's your good days. Up or down steep hills then it is 4 or 5 times slower than a land cruiser.

me? i own a unimog, but as i said if they have fast axles they will 65mph no problem.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
I'll admit it seems to be one of the cleaner Mog utilizations of a pop up camper but for $75k I think you can do better. As best I can tell there must be a fair amount of dead space under the pop-up when it's in place. I wonder if it's accessible.

vashonz

I'm pretty sure I got stuck behind (and passed when the opportunity presented itself) this mog at the end of September when I drove through Yellowstone.

Keyne

Adventurer
Its interesting they mention the camper can be removed... seems to mention sky hooks so you would need crane? It would be cool if it could be removed in the field and base camped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles