1983 Dodge W350 Crew Cab 4x4- Floor Pan Puzzle

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Thank you for checking it out! I should be more progress next week. the polar vortex down here cause this project to come to a stop haha

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals,
On today's episode I make little gain with a lot of pain while I continue on the Prospector Project!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, On today's episode I continue work on the frame and test fit some suspension parts!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, On today's episode I haul off one of my parts trucks, pick up the Death Charger, and more importantly I go get Tacos!!!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Voting has started!!! Please Vote for The Death Charger ! Its entered in three categories. Who wouldn't want a Clapped Out Cummins Power Ramcharger, that's made up of bunch of other Clapped Out Dodge s to Win?! Thanks to everyone that votes!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
On today's episode I drill holes in the frame and instantly start regretting my decision to convert a 2wd to 4wd........ But luckly I go get Tacos!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals,
On todays episode, Halfway House Garage and The Dodge Whisperer fire up the ROT Charger!!!!! And I offer vocal assistants ..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier