1983 Dodge W350 Crew Cab 4x4- Floor Pan Puzzle

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy There Guys and Gals! On today's episode I update you on the Prospector Project and upgrade all the Crew Cab Mounts on the frame with some Heavy Duty frame mounts!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals! Do you Like Cars? Do you Like Coffee? Do you get confused identifying Classic Hot Rods? Then this is the episode for you!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals! On today's episode I go Dodge Hunting! and I harvest a Unicorn!! Tell me what you think, is this a rare unicorn truck or another clapped out Dodge? ..... Or Both!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, On today's episode I work on the 1992 Dodge W350 and attempt to make it not a FIRE HAZARD!!!!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, On today's episode I try to fix the 4 wheel drive on my 1992 Dodge Ram W350 and then do a light test Off-Road Test!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, On today's episode I finally install the locker on the front Dana 60 on the Death Charger!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, To day I attempt to reassemble the Dana 60 Front........ But I run into a problem

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there guys and gals, On todays episode I finally figure out how to put Chevy Parts on my Dodge! Check out how I convert from dodge External Locking Hubs to Chevy Internal Locking hubs.

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
On today's episode I install some Ford F350 shocks to cushion the ride between my Chevy springs and the Dodge Ramcharger frame. Plus I show you what Jonny Mopar T-shirt can do for you. Also we get some seriously HOT Tacos!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, On today's episode I head to Wolf Cave Off- Road Park in Mason, Tx with the Death Charger For Part 1 of this series! We toured the park roads and I still manage to hit my axles on everything. Will The Death Charger survive this Rock Crawling Park made for Jeeps and Buggys???

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
On today's episode, The Dodge Whisperer and I hit the green trails in my 1977 Dodge Ramcharger and his 1979 Dodge Power Wagon. Things instantly go wrong for me on a Yellow obstacle and the Dodge Whisperer has to show me how its done.

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
The Day has finally come! The Dodge Whisperer finally answers your questions about the Top Hand! His 1979 Dodge W150ish Power Wagon! Check it out and give him hell in the comment section. Maybe he will do more than one video a year....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior