1983 Dodge W350 Crew Cab 4x4- Floor Pan Puzzle

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
On today's episode, I figure out How To install a Mopar A-Body Front Suspension , Including how to rebuild the lower control arms and steering for my 1969 Dodge Dart.

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
I know this is a dangerous thing to do on the internet, But I'm looking for OPINIONS. Yes that's right, Opinions on the internet for what would be the best/time/cost option on how to stuff a large tire in the back of my 1969 4 door DART.

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
The removal of the ROT continues! I'm slowly making progress on my 1983 Dodge W350 Crew Cab aka the Prospector. But Im getting to the hard parts in the front next to the doors.... Rot layered on Rust Layered on Rot

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Sometimes If you want to save a Dodge you have to SACRIFICE a few Dodges to the cause. This week I continue cutting all the Rust and Rot out of the 1983 Dodge W350 Crew Cab and I haul in some other cabs to donate their sheet metal to the project.

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
On today's episode I start cutting up two Dodge Cabs and REDISTRIBUTING their sheet metal to the Crew Cab Prospector project! I still might need to remove some more rust...

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals,
Do you ever have problems getting those seatbelt bolts out on these old Dodges? Well this is the way I got mine out on my 1983 Dodge Crew Cab , the bolts were rusted to the point I couldn't get a wrench or socket on them. So I hit it with some Liquid Metal Heat!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there guys and gals, Today is the day I make a attempt at welding in some sheet metal into my Dodge Crew Cab. This is my first time doing sheet metal work and I decided to start on the corner of the door frames. Check it out and watch me struggle to learn how to weld sheet metal!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, On today's episode I continue fitting up the Floor Pans for my Dodge Crew Cab Project. New Sheet metal, Custom Sheet Metal, and Old Clapped Out Dodge Sheet Metal is the making of one Hell of a Puzzle!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, I'm running out of time to build this DART for the No Name Nationals, So I might as well open up a bunch of parts. That counts as productions right?

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, on today's episode I get back to working on my 1969 Dodge Dart for the No Name Nationals. Time to make a B-Body 8.75 fit into a A-Body!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, It's finally time to Delete the Leaning Tower of Power and get the DART ready for the Junkyard 408!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there guys and gals, Today's i try out a cheap Amazon Pressure Washer Sandblaster on a Mopar 8 3/4 axle housing. Not to bad for a cheap sand blaster!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke