1983 Dodge W350 Crew Cab 4x4- Floor Pan Puzzle

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
On today's episode The Dodge Whisperer and I hit the green trails at Wolf Caves Off-Road park. Nothing extreme just a easy drive on the trails.

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
On today's episode we hit the trails at Wolf Caves LLC in a 1977 Dodge Ramcharger, 1979 Dodge W150 Power Wagon Top Hand, and a 1993 Dodge Ramcharger. Its a A Dodge Mopar Full Size Invasion ! But First I have to replace one of my Hummer Double Beadlock rims and 37" Good Year tires.

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Premiering on Sunday at 6:00pm Central time- Episode 75 we hit the trail at Wolf Caves LLC Off Road park in full size Dodge trucks ! A 1979 Dodge D150 Power Wagon aka The Top Hand driven by the The Dodge Whisperer. A 1977 Dodge Ramcharger with a Cummins driven by me. And a 1993 Dodge Ramcharger drive by our buddy Rocking Ryan.

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
On today's episode we hit the trail at Wolf Caves LLC Off Road park in full size Dodge trucks ! A 1979 Dodge D150 Power Wagon aka The Top Hand driven by the The Dodge Whisperer. A 1977 Dodge Ramcharger with a Cummins driven by me. And a 1993 Dodge Ramcharger drive by our buddy Rocking Ryan.

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
The Race you didn't ask for but didn't know you needed!!! This legendary race between Clapped out Dodge VS Clapped out Ford !! Who will win? The Dirty Hippie from Bad Tree Productions ? Or Your Taco Loving Clapped out Dodge Operator?! GO VOTE NOW On the Community post Bad Tree Productions !!!! And check out the Race at Bad Tree Productions Thursday at 6:15pm Central Time!!
CODvsFOD-1.jpg

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, Today I RACE Bad Tree Productions in a Legendary Race! That's Right! My Clapped out Dodge VS their Clapped out Ford! 1992 Dodge D250 Cummins VS 1995 Ford F350 460 EFI! Go Check out this latest episode on the Bad Tree Productions You Tube Channel. It Premiers tonight at 6:15pm Central Time! Come Watch the Live Action!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals! On today's episode Rocking Ryan becomes Rowdy Ryan in his 1993 Ram Charger at Wolf Caves Off Road! Check it out as we hit the trails again!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, Premiering tonight! A Jeep JK and Dodge Ram Charger run into a "Turtling" situation on the trail. Check out our groups final day at Wolf Caves Off Road Park !

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, On today's episode , My Cummins powered Ram Charger aka the Death Charger finally gets REDEMPTION! Plus more ridiculously bad driving and bad spotting !

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guy's and Gal's, Premiering tonight is the Ram Charger Showdown !!!! My 1987 Dodge Ram Charger 318 2bbl Carb 2wd Automatic VS The Dodge Whisperer's 1992 Dodge Ram Charger 318 Magnum 5 Speed Manual 4x4 Canyon Sport ! Check it out at 6:30pm Central Time

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
On today's episode.... Well this isn't a typical Duddie's Adventure episode..... It's really long.... and Its more of a video record of me and the Dodge Whisperer reviving his Camaro!!!...... I mean Mustang.....Wait..... Oh Yeah... 1968 Plymouth Barracuda!!! Hope Yall Enjoy, Happy New Year!!!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Want to know the Story behind the FORGOTTEN Barracuda? Check out The Dodge Whisperer's episode on his 1968 Plymouth Barracuda!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles