1983 Datsun 720 4x4

Here are some updates on the truck. Had some bilstiens shocks put on, the wheels repainted white and bfg km2's put on. The jeep bumpers fit great except for the high beams being partially covered by the vertical bars. The turn single lights were welded to the bottom with a simple bracket and rattled canned with rustolium to match. Here are some photos

ubebybe5.jpg
u5usahen.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are some more photos. Pretty much all done except I need to install the back up lights

e6a5erar.jpg

e8a9eveg.jpg

uzy5y2e8.jpg

zyqa6y6y.jpg

I love keeping the 80s feel.

thanks guys. im really pumped on it. I ended up getting a good deal on a motor, a z24 for 80k miles on it and perfect compression to have when the current one craps out. The next step is to build a lumper rack/somthing i could rig a rooftop tent to.

foster

richard310

pew pew
Personally, I'd like it if the tubes wrapped around the front of the body to the wheel wells and same with the rear bumper. It seems like it's too short and doesn't look right, but that's just me.

Overall, the truck is coming along nicely. Once you get that lumber rack/rtt this thing will look great. Keep that 80's theme going. :)

taje4y2e.jpg

I installed the back up lights this afternoon. Next step is working on the lumber rack/roof top tent rack.

Foster

Ghost65

Allergic to Pavement
Just discovered your build thread...enjoyed reading about your find and plan. Subscribed! :coffee:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior